Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
C39F7813-C90C-4CE1-A1FF-8BF5E8D74698.jpeg

If you're wondering why they called this van "S-Cargo", it's because it's meant to resemble a snail in appearance and snail in French is "escargot", pronounced "S-Cargo". 8,000 of these were made.
Notable also in its similarity to the Citroen 2CV - in the UK those were nicknamed the "tin snail".

S-Cargos are interesting, but never warmed to them in the way I have the other Pike factory cars.

Civic engine bay. I just love the turbo placement, and how it makes the bay look. My RSX will probably see a turbo at some point, so it's inspiration. Although I'd put an intake pipe on the turbo, routed to trace the intercooler feed. Maybe place the filter behind the headlight. I hope this guy just takes some sort of 'cold air' intake off for show.

38204399256_47293e0b36_o.jpg

Interesting comparison to the same car ("EK" gen coupe), same swap, same color, but supercharged:

38204400686_db41f7f9af_o.jpg

Yet another blue coupe, same gen, this with a J-series swap:

38204401346_cd10dc9f8a_o.jpg

@Heldenzeit, what's the little red hatch? Looked like an Autobianchi for a second but now I'm thinking American.

Also spot a grey Countach nice. What's the one to the right of the Countach?

Red hatch is an Audi Sport Quattro - the Group B homolagation road version. The grey/silver car to the right of the Countach is a BMW M1. 👍

The white car to the left of the Countach looks to be an RS200.

Red hatch is an Audi Sport Quattro - the Group B homolagation road version. The grey/silver car to the right of the Countach is a BMW M1. 👍

The white car to the left of the Countach looks to be an RS200.

I didn't even see the RS200. I meant the grey one next to the Countach. De Tomaso Pantera?

Back