Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,807 views
C39F7813-C90C-4CE1-A1FF-8BF5E8D74698.jpeg
 
If you're wondering why they called this van "S-Cargo", it's because it's meant to resemble a snail in appearance and snail in French is "escargot", pronounced "S-Cargo". 8,000 of these were made.
Notable also in its similarity to the Citroen 2CV - in the UK those were nicknamed the "tin snail".

S-Cargos are interesting, but never warmed to them in the way I have the other Pike factory cars.
 
Civic engine bay. I just love the turbo placement, and how it makes the bay look. My RSX will probably see a turbo at some point, so it's inspiration. Although I'd put an intake pipe on the turbo, routed to trace the intercooler feed. Maybe place the filter behind the headlight. I hope this guy just takes some sort of 'cold air' intake off for show.

38204399256_47293e0b36_o.jpg




Interesting comparison to the same car ("EK" gen coupe), same swap, same color, but supercharged:

38204400686_db41f7f9af_o.jpg


Yet another blue coupe, same gen, this with a J-series swap:

38204401346_cd10dc9f8a_o.jpg
 
Side skirts are slightly gaudy

Only thing I personally don't like is when side skirts (and rear bumpers) reach lower than the front bumper. It just looks wrong to me, for whatever reason.
 
Nobody gonna talk about Santa getting in a cab?
The woman (?) holding the rabbit (?) seems particularly interested.
 
@Heldenzeit, what's the little red hatch? Looked like an Autobianchi for a second but now I'm thinking American.

Also spot a grey Countach nice. What's the one to the right of the Countach?
 
@Heldenzeit, what's the little red hatch? Looked like an Autobianchi for a second but now I'm thinking American.

Also spot a grey Countach nice. What's the one to the right of the Countach?

Red hatch is an Audi Sport Quattro - the Group B homolagation road version. The grey/silver car to the right of the Countach is a BMW M1. 👍

The white car to the left of the Countach looks to be an RS200.
 
Red hatch is an Audi Sport Quattro - the Group B homolagation road version. The grey/silver car to the right of the Countach is a BMW M1. 👍

The white car to the left of the Countach looks to be an RS200.

I didn't even see the RS200. I meant the grey one next to the Countach. De Tomaso Pantera?
 
Back