Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
It’s pretty much a Nissan March if I’m not mistaken.
The S-Cargo was not based off the March, unlike the similarly-styled Be-1, Pao, and Figaro.

Speaking of the S-Cargo...

7790426926_0b17a635c2_b.jpg

40614080_4555396414_b.jpg

If you're wondering why they called this van "S-Cargo", it's because it's meant to resemble a snail in appearance and snail in French is "escargot", pronounced "S-Cargo". 8,000 of these were made.

Last edited:
There was an S-Cargo around where I live that was used as a sandwich van. If I had to guess, the fact they have such a unique look helps when it comes to self advertising.

@SVX Did people use them as actual cargo vans or just buy them since they're cutesy, novelty cars?

Former - for both the usefulness and @INEEDNAWZZZ's suggestion. Same thing is why there's a few Midgets also dotted around the country - and a Cappuccino.

Wasn’t sure if there was a better place to post this.

hyundai-hypereconiq-ioniq-with-bisimoto-engineering.jpg

80MPG Hyundai. It’s not too often you see cars modified for efficiency instead of performance, especially to something of this level.

I know I've said how much I love these things before, but I feel the need to do so again. Proper little sports car with a four-cylinder boxer up front driving the rear wheels...should be obvious what I'm speaking of:

The Jowett Jupiter!
18063958466_0e88e31b58_b.jpg
17469816863_0baf78f983_b.jpg
17467436944_ebf7314926_b.jpg

After doing a quick bit of research on these, I've discovered that it raced at Le Mans, way back when.

Didn't fare too well, though.

See, that's much better than the usual RB kit's as it does without the generic bolt-on arches that practically plague all wide-body kits these days. That EF Civic kit is brilliant because it's more understated and natural in it's appearance.

Off the top of my head, the only Rocket Bunny kit I genuinely love is the PS13's one:

Nissan PS13 Rocket Bunny.jpg

Though with that said honorable mentions go to the kit's for the RX-7 and S15, otherwise that's it.

I heard somewhere that that particular bumper was off of Miura-san's own Kanjo Civic. Not sure of the timeline, but that could be before the Rocket Bunny we know today. If its even correct, anyway. Just remember reading it somewhere.

I'm sure the owner loves his low Honduh, even if it is a little hard on his back...

marty-feldman-igor.jpg

Just look at that grin.

Feeling E12s today...

Starting off strong with the 530 MLE

dsc_0067.jpg

5246224482_0acba4c2da_o.jpg

"The Republic Day Trophy race on 5 June 1976 saw the beginning of a S.A. racing legend with the first of many victories for the 530 MLE. With these racers, BMW gave us the real thing; genuine large capacity production line cars with race-bred pedigrees. The racing engines used produced an impressive 202 kw at 6750 r/min with 318 N.m peak torque at 5500 r/min, and a maximum fifth-gear speed of 235 km/h. To keep this beast on the track, Bilstein gas dampers were supplied all round, anti-roll bars were fitted front and rear, and tandem brake boosters with release valves prevented rear brake-lock. Low profile Dunlop tyres were fitted to 406 mm Chaparral wheels, 279 mm wide at the front and 305 mm wide at the rear, with 275/600 and 300/625 tyres fitted respectively. This powerful package was neatly tucked into an aggressive-looking E12 body with flared wheel arches and the brightly decorated BMW Motor Sport colours."

Alpina B2

19_2.jpg

535i
1980_BMW_535i_(_E12_)_Motor_Sport_004_6921.jpg

And some tastefully modified and well kept 520, 528i, 530i

maxresdefault-4.jpg

BMW-E12-Tuning-2.jpg

BMW-E12-Tuning-6.jpg

Never thought I'd want an electric car, but I am absolutely in love with Honda's Urban EV concept (the hatch in the background here). I think the only thing I'd change is the headlights, as they're not looking too functional for driving outside of a well-lit city... but then, an in-town runaround is probably all the car's good for. The wheels are especially cool.

*ED. - wait, ew, I just noticed the dash looks like a massive screen :yuck:.

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_37.jpg

Back