Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,883 views
kranzx
some random japanese cars. got it from my local forum.
DSC00774.jpg

Nice, 3x R34 GTR's and a GT-T, where was that taken?
 
slidesquad#1
Sorry bro, just found the pic on another site. It is pretty nice.

A few other random Subies.



pmx30gn.jpg


Yet another jaw-dropping, crowd stopper dropped Liberty / Legacy!

You are god at the minute slidesquad#1, well the people who built them as well. Keep em' coming!

Gotta' love Jp. Spec modified vehicles, and the young-Japanese tuning culture's motivation to modify just about anything to a top-notch JDM show-stopper.
 
PunkRock
maybe i posted a bit too much... :o

Haha yer, not bad work there mind you. You're not the only one though if you look behind your own posts.

Trying to look good by getting more posts to you name huh? :odd:

Just kiddin', takes me back to when I did one and a half pages of reposts accidently :lol:


As for this...

attachment.php



It's stunning, anymore specs about this car?
 
Whoops, I accidently took that quote from the first page of this thread... :dunce:

Uh-oh, now I'm a culprit for notoriously reposting, forgive me, I think I like this thread a bit too much. :lol::bowdown:
 
Man, Gialla do some nice kits. Someday, the GTBs gonna get one...

lega_new_f.jpg


legacyRD_f.jpg


legaRRD.jpg


lega_f200405.jpg


lega-20030829.jpg


lega_r200506.jpg


impleza_2.jpg


b4_200502.jpg


And some non-Subarus

roadster_200602.jpg


skylinecope.jpg


lanevowagon_200602.jpg


caldina_f.jpg
 
GT Pro


As for this...

attachment.php



It's stunning, anymore specs about this car?

It's an R/C car. I'd estimate somwhere along the lines of a monstrous 0.50hp and a huge wad of torque to go with it. Blistering top speed of 50mph too!

On the other hand, it may also be an electric.
 
GTRacer4
It's an R/C car. I'd estimate somwhere along the lines of a monstrous 0.50hp and a huge wad of torque to go with it. Blistering top speed of 50mph too!

On the other hand, it may also be an electric.

Whahahahha, I wanted to say the same thing :dopey: 👍
 
Imports? Sure, why not...I'll post up some pictures of a couple that I dig:
Acura Integra Type R:
acura_integra_type_r.jpg

Toyota Supra Turbo:
97_toyota_supra_turbo-3.jpg

Nissan 300ZX TT
1138883013.jpg

And a couple of more potent ones:
1995 Porsche 911 Turbo:
Porsche_993_1995_Tur_C_full.jpg

1998 Jaguar XJR:
01.jpg


(my favorite import is the one I posted a picture of in the "Post up pictures of your real car" thread :D )
 
GTRacer4
It's an R/C car. I'd estimate somwhere along the lines of a monstrous 0.50hp and a huge wad of torque to go with it. Blistering top speed of 50mph too!

On the other hand, it may also be an electric.

So that's why that tree is so big... :lol:
 
antihero


Awesome, haven't seen a properly tuned NSX for awhile. 👍

Still doesn't beat Nico Tjen's NSX GT though. :D
 
hmm 300+ pages and i didnt even know about it:ouch:
IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9933.jpg

IMG_9931.jpg

:sly:
 
IMG_5029.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

Some honda love to:P
 
I like the Civic, but that BMW just made me wet my pants. :drool:
 
Wow. You don't see too many of them around your area do you.

I didn't think anyone could see a 300ZX as hot. Maybe it's just the frequency I see those heavy mofos.
 
That is a quality 300ZX, don't really get to see them here in London, probably seen one or two this year and they weren't as nice.
 
MdnIte
Wow. You don't see too many of them around your area do you.

I didn't think anyone could see a 300ZX as hot. Maybe it's just the frequency I see those heavy mofos.


Your joking right???
 
MdnIte
Wow. You don't see too many of them around your area do you.

I didn't think anyone could see a 300ZX as hot. Maybe it's just the frequency I see those heavy mofos.

They are hot, you be quiet!



:sly:
 
Sorry. Gotta do this:

All taken by a fellow member over at Zdriver.com, from the z nationals..
z100_2812.jpg

z100_2816.jpg

z100_2775.jpg

z100_2799.jpg

z100_3053.jpg

z100_3049.jpg



Had to throw in this pink z31...:dopey: Even with the pink.
z100_2926.jpg

z100_2921.jpg


That front wheel with the lip, look at how that just flows..:bowdown:
 
Heres another few imports...
1.jpg

IMG_3784%20(1).jpg

IMG_3854%20(1).jpg

IMG_3926%20(1).jpg

Audi S4 With RS4 Body Style
1.jpg

2.jpg

_MG_4326.jpg

_MG_4330.jpg

I really want an RS4:dopey:
 
Back