Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,908 views
Top Quality FC there. And a GORGEOUS color choice.👍
 
Some WorkshopX goodness for you.

s13kit1.jpg

r321.jpg

r322.jpg
 
This guy had a Mugen'd out EG Civic... sold it.
30.jpg

50.jpg

75.jpg


And got this. He's just getting started, too. JDM & Honda buffs will notice the rarer than the pope's poop staggered offset Mugen M7s in 16/17'', less than 10 sets made.
chadsnsx26ej.jpg

chadsnsx39mb.jpg


And just because.
nsxbbs6vw.jpg

nsxbbs32ek.jpg

nsxbbs45ft.jpg


/Thread.
 
Revheadnz
Some WorkshopX goodness for you.

You know I listed my Escort on Trademe, I could be tempted on an S13 you know .... :sly:

Oh and Fred, NSX - you know you want to.
 
PunkRock
This guy had a Mugen'd out EG Civic... sold it.
30.jpg

50.jpg

75.jpg

I remember that car, it was pretty popular on honda-tech. A particular photo from a guy named Rodrez always sticks out in my mind; the fisheye of the ITBs.
 
I'm sure you can find them on ItsFun.nu, but I can only read one language and I'm too lazy to put it through a translater.
 
Itsfun is owned by a Swedish guy and there's been quite a lot of coverage in Swedish car media about that car. It used to be bright orange I think. I like the new colour more. 👍

From the site:

Performance: 0-100 km/h (0-62mph) 3.7 sec. 0-200 km/h: 9 sec. Topspeed: 305-350 km/h depending on gearing.

Weight: around 1200 kilos.

Power: Enough.

5-speed manual etc.

Movies and pictures here; http://www.itsfun.nu/itsfun2galleri.htm
 
That car is absolutly amazing! :drool:
 
Z's!! OMG ALL THESE PICS ARE FANTASTIC!!! I i'm a big fan of that Porsche though...
 
Looks great, I would hate to have to service that Porsche engine.
 
Cosmic
Am I the only person on this site who hates that RX7?
That thing is just so ugly :yuck:


Edit : Lovley Porsche!
You ain't the only one, that poor butchered car....👎:indiff:
 
With that EVO looking front bumper, it looks a bit retarded :indiff:
It looks nice however...
 
I love those rims, anyone know what kind they are?
 
Does anyone have any info on this R34 Conversion on S14?
All I could dig up was that it was in Super Street's May 05 issue and featured by Bomex at the Tokyo Auto Salon.

s141.jpg

s144.jpg

s143.jpg

s142.jpg

s145.jpg

s148.jpg

s149.jpg

s146.jpg

s147.jpg

s1411.jpg

s1412.jpg
 
Sweet. But it looks freacking retarded from the side.
 
Lots of time and money in that, but wouldn't it be a LOT easier to BUY a R34 GT-R than try to make a S14 look like one?
 
Back