Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,019 views
That Miata is SCC's project car, or one of them. Awesome little car.
 
Bobrolling2.jpg

Bobrolling3.jpg
 
Yummm... straight from the motherland.
 
Cotdang I love that 'Teg. Nice find.
 
Yuppers, thought it would suit this thread. Not my favorite car, but the owner of the Integra also owns an...

Yeah, you know it.
 
From the Grand Valley Car Show I attended over the weekend.

n38505333_31139266_514.jpg


n38505333_31139272_2606.jpg


n38505333_31139275_3712.jpg


n38505333_31139276_4055.jpg


n38505333_31139277_4407.jpg


n38505333_31139278_4678.jpg


n38505333_31139282_5743.jpg


I could've swore someone on these boards owns this car...
n38505333_31139284_6300.jpg
 
That's an interesting setup. I want to see/learn more!

Sorry, all I have is that picture. I was browsing that houston-imports.com site and someone put it up after a joke was made about a quad turbo Honda.

Unrelated...

Something for people with a fear of backpressure.

 
4" downpipes are awesome. Looks like another Topmount/GT4x/800+whp bandwagon T4/SFWD car.
 
Any pictures of Tail lights like at night with the city lights showing in the background? Or rolling car in a dim lighted tunnel with the head lights on?
TLsig2copy.jpg
 
lol id seen an 8 turbo setup before but that cute one thar looks really well done :dopey:
 
Nice pics Joey, especially the S2000 and Scooby.
 
And in that pic it's driving past my village!

I'm kinda jealous. Hong Kong plates, but we all know where that fine piece of erection inducing machine came from :D
 
Oldschool rotary FTMFW!
 
I love old school Japanese cars!
 
Love the KPGC10's.
 
Back