Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,019 views
Going a bit semi-OT here, but does anybody got some nice wallpaper-sized pictures?
 
DSC06532copy.jpg


DSC06537copy.jpg


DSC06547copy.jpg


DSC06558copy.jpg


DSC06566copy.jpg


DSC06575copy.jpg


DSC06568copy.jpg


DSC06576copy.jpg


DSC06577copy.jpg


DSC06591copy.jpg


DSC06597copy.jpg


DSC06599copy.jpg


DSC06625copy.jpg


DSC06617copy.jpg


DSC06641copy.jpg


DSC06642copy.jpg


DSC06634copy.jpg
 
OMG...Those Integra's...That 350Z...Everything else except the RSX... :drool:
I just came.
 
Oh, that old Civic is so sick. I think I've seen it in tuner mags. If I'm right, it has a B16 swap and other nice things in it.
 
May I ask what the hell a JDM monkey is? Is it any different from a domestic monkey?
 
OMG...Those Integra's...That 350Z...Everything else except the RSX... :drool:
I just came.
Are you kidding me? That RSX is so ugly it's hot. I love every inch of it except those damn mudflaps. WTF?

Everything else is about awesome.
 
Faints.....:drool:
 
The SLR always reminds me of the Bat mobile... I don't think I'll ever be able to take it seriously. Especially with that lighting and atmosphere...
 
That is the only SLR I find nice looking. And damn does it look nice. :drool:
 
:drool: Wow, is that a brabus 722 as well?
Damn it looks hot in flat black! :drool:

No not a Brabus, 'just' a Mercedes-Benz Mclaren SLR 722 edition.
 
The SLR always reminds me of the Bat mobile... I don't think I'll ever be able to take it seriously. Especially with that lighting and atmosphere...

I agree its almost laughable. I've never been a fan of these things.
 
only after i made that post did i realise how stupid i look!
Brabus cars are mostly black with black wheels like that so thats the first thing that crossed my mind, however i also knew that brabus 'made' a 'normal' SLR and not a 722 (yet ;))
 
Repost biaaaaatch!

That car's for sale, no price lised, but he denied a 40K offer...
 
The Elise?

Oh, well, it's still awesome.
 
I like the way this page is going. That Elise is damn sexy.
 
Who the hell let that kid drive?

His rich parents...:grumpy: Oh on a related note, I saw a 996 Turbo yesterday being driven by someone my age....Damnit..
 
The Elise?

Oh, well, it's still awesome.

Yeah, I posted it in Poverty's thread a couple of months ago. That one picture with the Lotus of Southbay license plate frame was taken a week ago though.
 
Back