Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,031 views
His rich parents...:grumpy: Oh on a related note, I saw a 996 Turbo yesterday being driven by someone my age....Damnit..

yay for inexperienced lacking driving skills and fast cars! :dopey:

oh and that link..wow!
 
dsc0016litenew7pu2.jpg
 
I'm seeing some really nice pictures here! Especially the SLR, Elise and Evo! 👍
 
If you're gonna post some Eibach pics, at least post up the good stuff...
 
That blue S2000 is awesome!
 
dsc00498fu4.jpg

untitled1ag0tk8.jpg

img0039ts1gz6.jpg


Also, Time_attack, got any more pics of nice Hondas? That last batch was pretty mean.
 
Wow.......that's awesome. +Rep.

I'm loving the gunmetal DC2 turbo and the dark green EK+K series the most but damn, theres a lot of fine Hondas there.
 
Is that the same blue S2K from the previous page? Looks it.
 
Does the CRX in the background have enough nitrous?! I'm thinking he needs one more bottle. :lol:
510549384_987b12f3af_o.jpg
 
It seems the secret to 'hot' Honda's is the rims they wear.
 
Does the CRX in the background have enough nitrous?! I'm thinking he needs one more bottle. :lol:
510549384_987b12f3af_o.jpg

What is that white car to the left of the picture w/ "OT" on it?
 
they are probably just bass tubes.

That's the HASport/JacksonRacing "racecar"... Supercharged K24 on nitrous... with fender flares for the huge ass slicks. :)
 
And the only ones that quality are Mugen, Spoon, Sprint hart, Desmond, or Volk Racing.

Work, SSR, Enkei, Gab, Watanabe, Racing Hart, the list goes on and on. :D
 
I don't understand the fasination with red and blue rims as well as other then black or chrome lugs. I don't think they look good on any car, especially this one...

 
got any pics of the rims on the saleen tagged 'GRIP HRD' EK?
They really caught my eye! :)
 
Back