Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,320 views
Ferrari-F40-7-e1476303121328.jpg

Ferrari-F40-4.jpg
 
toyota_cresta_1992_images_1.jpg


clean import that's not a supercar
Toyota_MARK_II_TOURER_V_(X100)_rear.JPG

autowp.ru_toyota_mark_ii_2.5_tourer_v_4.jpg


I honestly don't know which is better for me! Also, I would like to suggest X100 Mark II and I want to know which is more desirable.

toyota-3757.jpeg

Toyota_Cresta_Super_Lucent.jpg


Also undecided on these 2

Toyota-Cresta-X100-Tuning-4.jpg

18699354042_37fb147da1_b.jpg

b0128_toyota_mark_2_x100_03.jpg

56650au-960.jpg


they are so tunable! Also great stock looks
 
And I am just amazed that Datsun/Nissan/Camaro looking thing exists.

Are you saying you don't like it? With that livery, I think it's brilliant. I've seen the kit before (I think RB calls it "Boss," correct me if I'm wrong), but I had to save that one.
 
Are you saying you don't like it? With that livery, I think it's brilliant. I've seen the kit before (I think RB calls it "Boss," correct me if I'm wrong), but I had to save that one.

I think it's really cool to see a Camaro front end on an S13.

It's the front end I least expect to see on such a Japanese car yet it looks pretty amazing.
 
Are you saying you don't like it? With that livery, I think it's brilliant. I've seen the kit before (I think RB calls it "Boss," correct me if I'm wrong), but I had to save that one.

You're right in saying Boss is the name of the kit, but Rocket Bunny isn't the brand that makes it. It's TRA Kyoto's 6666 Customs who make the kits, Rocket Bunny being one of them. They also make kits called Pandem, which are similar to the Rocket Bunny kits but have sharper lines:

13722152_1059172564136108_83220981_n.jpg


As opposed to the smoother lines of the Rocket Bunny kits:

11311380_545228895636337_2143144247_n.jpg
 
That's like trying to see the difference between dog feces and human feces... In the end, it's crap either way.
 
I actually really like the S13 and GT86 kits, even more so when they're molded on. Not so much the other cars they've tacked the same design onto, since they don't usually flow with the cars' body lines.
 
TRA Kyoto kits look good when the whole car actually fits with the style of the kit.


So, about <5% of their customer base.
 
This car seems confused. Is it a Toyota with the Hybrid Synergy Drive setup, or did they drop an STi drive train in there?
 
Last edited:
That looks superb. What is the significance of INX?
 
It was just a special fixed-headlight version the Prelude, that came standard with what are today rare factory options. Pretty low production numbers, from what I understand. I don't know what the letters stand for.
 
Last edited:
Back