IMSA Replicas

• Thread starter Pat_774
  • 238 comments
full

full

Hey guys :)

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm currently doing a little conversion of a livery to be IMSA GTD compliant. I've been directed here to find the relevant placement guides and have got them saved.

But I do have one question. Is there any restrictions on the placement of the hood number sticker?
I have noticed it's normally central and just below the window, however the car I'm working on has some HUGE vents there making it quite pointless :grumpy:.

Hey guys :)

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm currently doing a little conversion of a livery to be IMSA GTD compliant. I've been directed here to find the relevant placement guides and have got them saved.

But I do have one question. Is there any restrictions on the placement of the hood number sticker?
I have noticed it's normally central and just below the window, however the car I'm working on has some HUGE vents there making it quite pointless :grumpy:.
The rules only say : « the number must be clearly visible from the front ».

On some cars, the number panel is even splitted with the series decals on the side, instead of the usual square.

See the attached regulations, pages 128 to 141

Attachments

• 2020-IMSA-SPORTING-REGULATIONS-and-SSR-IWSC-Blackline-012020.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
The rules only say : « the number must be clearly visible from the front ».

On some cars, the number panel is even splitted with the series decals on the side, instead of the usual square.

See the attached regulations, pages 128 to 141
Many thanks :cheers:.

Aston Martin Vantage GT4 , Notlad Racing
This one was nowhere to be found, so I made it. Correct tags for the Pirelli GT4 America events + Sport mode safe.
We can barely see it on this pic, but I also added the right windshield banner sponsors over the GT one.
GTS Astrovex92.jpg

Aston Martin GT4 Notlad Racing ===link to livery

Same goes for this fully detailed Supra, but I replicated the Geesbreght / Smooge Racing livery on the Gr.3 version. (Because I don't have the gr.4 one, and I won't ever have it :grumpy:) The actual car currently rides in the Pirelli GT4 intercontinental challenge.
supra1 (2).jpg

Smooge Supra GT3=== link to livery

PS: First time posting liveries here.. Hope you enjoy!. Check out my gallery if you get the chance, replicas, fantasy liveries and cool pictures are to be found. Cheers and stay safe :cheers:.

Back