IMSA Replicas

• Thread starter Pat_774
  • 238 comments
I think the rear stickers and probably like their car from last season. Standard layout. I have someone there today. Asked them to grab some shots.

Oof
6252C54F-ACE4-4D53-81E6-925C46690E0F.jpeg
In 2018 at Petit Le Mans, Paul Miller Racing also used a distinctive livery with reflective tape which glows in the dark.

I’ve created and shared the main « daylight » livery, but I’ve also done an alternate version just for the sake of this shot :

A6279D1D-E161-442B-92D0-8025C71AB19D.jpeg

F30C9DA3-1EAE-48AB-8076-B018ECD1C894.jpeg

I’m almost sorry to sat it, but it looks like you’re missing a Ford decal on the bonnet. Nevertheless, awesome work!

You gonna make him crazy! I just finished completely adjusting my replica. I left the "racing school " font. Mainly because I like the look, and it differentiates mine from R16turbo's.
20200125_103134.jpg

Your eye for the details is amazing my good sir! :bowdown:

Do you have maybe a link to your profile? I would love to see what you do in the livery editor with that kind of attention to the small things!

Cheers :cheers:

I dont make liveries at all.
But it’s worth following you because the liveries you share on your profile are mostly high quality ones (instead of the random L/R stuff we get to see everyday).

GRT_MattM profile

I'm glad I came on board with GTP and this forum thread. It makes me try harder. Focus on detail. Although i cant make decals, I'm becoming more picky with the ones i use.

I was working on this one too, very well done. One question : metallic blue base with orange decals, or fluo orange base with blue decals?
Thanks! It's metallic blue with orange decals. I've tried the fluo orange but the blue looked too dull then.

Awesome work, it kills me Daytona isn't in GT Sport!
I've lined this up to do aswell.
Looks like blue base, orange bonnet, orange wrap.
Equisite job @NBDESIGNZ
Thank you guys!

I’ve put Lexus on the side because on the actual GTD car Lexus was on the windscreen and I can’t do that with GT Sport.

You can work with shapes and make a banner above the windscreen. I think they can look really good but are hard!

Yeah, so it'd be on the roof... granted it's not ideal but with certain pictures/angles it looks really nice, for example;
aec7bb88-f8a9-4480-88d2-23ea9194020c-jpeg.883563

I see what you mean.
Good to use in the future.
I quite like the Lexus decals filling the void that was on the sides of the AVS livery so I'll leave that as is.
Plus it got likes from AVS & Lexus USA last night on Twitter so job done.

Back