IMSA Replicas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pat_774
  • 238 comments
  • 37,822 views
full

full
 
Hey guys :)

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm currently doing a little conversion of a livery to be IMSA GTD compliant. I've been directed here to find the relevant placement guides and have got them saved.

But I do have one question. Is there any restrictions on the placement of the hood number sticker?
I have noticed it's normally central and just below the window, however the car I'm working on has some HUGE vents there making it quite pointless :grumpy:.
 
Hey guys :)

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm currently doing a little conversion of a livery to be IMSA GTD compliant. I've been directed here to find the relevant placement guides and have got them saved.

But I do have one question. Is there any restrictions on the placement of the hood number sticker?
I have noticed it's normally central and just below the window, however the car I'm working on has some HUGE vents there making it quite pointless :grumpy:.
The rules only say : « the number must be clearly visible from the front ».

On some cars, the number panel is even splitted with the series decals on the side, instead of the usual square.

See the attached regulations, pages 128 to 141
 

Attachments

The rules only say : « the number must be clearly visible from the front ».

On some cars, the number panel is even splitted with the series decals on the side, instead of the usual square.

See the attached regulations, pages 128 to 141
Many thanks :cheers:.
 
@Pat_774 Nice idea. When @Stephen220378 started his BTCC thread, I actually thought about starting an IMSA one. I’ve made a few, so I need to find a proper way to show them, and I’ll add them here.

For now, just a little teaser...


How did u get so many cars in one pic? Photoshop?
 
My final edit to my #95 GS class Turner M4. Thanks to my friend JD for the BS+ decal
20210825_171705.jpg

This was inspired by their win at the Road America 120
 
Last edited:
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 , Notlad Racing
This one was nowhere to be found, so I made it. Correct tags for the Pirelli GT4 America events + Sport mode safe.
We can barely see it on this pic, but I also added the right windshield banner sponsors over the GT one.
GTS Astrovex92.jpg

Aston Martin GT4 Notlad Racing ===link to livery



Same goes for this fully detailed Supra, but I replicated the Geesbreght / Smooge Racing livery on the Gr.3 version. (Because I don't have the gr.4 one, and I won't ever have it :grumpy:) The actual car currently rides in the Pirelli GT4 intercontinental challenge.
supra1 (2).jpg


Smooge Supra GT3=== link to livery


PS: First time posting liveries here.. Hope you enjoy!. Check out my gallery if you get the chance, replicas, fantasy liveries and cool pictures are to be found. Cheers and stay safe :cheers:.
 
Does anyone know the color Color code for "sun yellow" used on the Turner Motorsports cars?
 
Back