IMSA Replicas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pat_774
  • 238 comments
  • 37,831 views
Hi!
You don’t need to buy the car twice.
See here :
Scapes Car Duplication Glitch

Wow, that is a helpful trick! Thanks!

5044057975456564228_0.jpg
 
I found it, Thanks!
Thanks for the L,R&Follow.
I'm getting better with editor.
I have some I still need to share. Mostly little updates and decal changes. I just dont like dumping another livery everytime I make a change. Like the Turner M6. I tweaked it like 5× b4 I was happy with it, and I still fixed more issues! LOL
 
Last edited:
This look like a new project
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20200117-172157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117-172157_Chrome.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 45
@Racer294 In the future, when adding new information to a post, use the "edit" button. It'll save you from having to post multiple times in succession, and save us the cleanup. :D

There are times when it's OK to do so, such as your two posts timestamped at 5:49 AM and 5:23 PM, in that case when an extended period of time has passed and no one else has replied, feel free to do as you normally would. Otherwise, again, always edit your posts accordingly.
 
Same and I just finished mine. Was trying to rush and get it out there but I'm a perfectionist. :lol: Made my own "Racing School" decal too.

6927129974140863537_23.jpg
Very nice! I bounced back between the RL pic and concept art one. The blue oval on the hood isn't on the rl car. But, it looks great and will probably be applied. Behind the rear wheel I see now, Mich.man decal. The back I just applied what is normally there.

@Racer294 In the future, when adding new information to a post, use the "edit" button. It'll save you from having to post multiple times in succession, and save us the cleanup. :D

There are times when it's OK to do so, such as your two posts timestamped at 5:49 AM and 5:23 PM, in that case when an extended period of time has passed and no one else has replied, feel free to do as you normally would. Otherwise, again, always edit your posts accordingly.

Got it. Thanks for the coaching.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
its hard to find Continental/Michelin Pilot challenge liveries.
 
I might have some of them in my library possibly then.
I have one or two left to share. I've started to not share until I'm satisfied with them.
 
This may be a hair off topic as far as "replica" is concerned, but I had the idea to come up with a 24hr of Daytona tribute street car based on the C8R livery. I wouldn't mind if manufactures did "IMSA Editon" paint offerings. Thought?

4899920797617914388_0.jpg
4909490957026624020_0.jpg
 
Same and I just finished mine. Was trying to rush and get it out there but I'm a perfectionist. :lol: Made my own "Racing School" decal too.

6927129974140863537_23.jpg
Looks like I need to add a 4th stripe and remove the Ford logo on the hood. I was pretty spot on with the Michelin man and the VP sticker. Still waiting for more photos.

 
Looks like I need to add a 4th stripe and remove the Ford logo on the hood. I was pretty spot on with the Michelin man and the VP sticker. Still waiting for more photos.


You hit most points. The lack of good pics was the problem.
 
shame PD dont add more TCR and DP cars into the game cause then some of the liveries could look proper.
 
Oof
 

Attachments

  • 1E185FA0-4206-49CD-A1C7-D3A713943B06.jpeg
    1E185FA0-4206-49CD-A1C7-D3A713943B06.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 45
Back