In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments

vipersan

Mr. Nordschleife
Premium
Slovenia
Slovenj Gradec
TheNordschleife
Hi! I'm reopening my trading thread. I've done many trades so far all sucessfull, so I can assure I am a relieable trader.

IMPORTANT: All the needed gear is allready received! Trading schedule booked and full presumably until 22.12.!

I can offer anything here (I have all cars - 230+ 0/0/0, all museum cards, all horns, almost all gear, all tickets and 2450+ paints):

mygranturismo.net: TICKETS, CARS & PAINTS
mygranturismo.net: 0/0/0 CARS AND THEIR COLOR
mygranturismo.net: MUSEUM CARDS & HORNS
mygranturismo.net: GEAR

Lists are updated daily. I can also go and buy you anything that can be send from items or car dealership.

Don't contact me via Private Messaging system. Please write here in this topic and we'll arrange something.

Bear with me, since I do have obligations in real life. I will answer every request as soon as possible. And I promise to empty my GT5 Inbox as often as possible (gears tend to fill it up rather quickly).

My PSN username is: TheNordschleife. All trades go to this account and everything will be sent from this account to whatever account you want.

The trades will be handled individually and all agreed scheduled trades will be listed here:

-to ch1potle: 1000 tickets (between three and seven pieces :)) for big gear bundle.
-to carl3456: Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 as a Christmas gift

Thank you for your time.

Completed trades:
Trading Schedule (please note there's a "hole" every third day):

25.6. - MONSTAR-1 ('77 for a Mugen S2000) - TRADE COMPLETE!
27.6. - R35 SKYLIN3 ('90 ticket for lvl. 23 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
28.6. - Dr.Mabuse666 (Carbon + Wonderland Helmets for 1977 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
30.6. - Dr.Mabuse666 (Double Stripe Pro + Blaze Suits for 2002 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
1.7. - Ferrari_1996 (Intermediate Rally Car ticket for Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99) - TRADE COMPLETE!
3.7. - Ferrari_1996 (5 paints for Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ) - TRADE COMPLETE!
4.7. - Ferrari_1996 (5 paints for Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04) - TRADE COMPLETE!
6.7. - Ferrari_1996 (1986 Birthday ticket for Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01) - TRADE COMPLETE!
7.7. - Ferrari_1996 (1970 Birthday ticket for Nissan WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R '08) - TRADE COMPLETE!
9.7. - GT-BigFan4 (1989 Birthday ticket for lvl. 24 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
10.7. - GReeK_W1ZaRd (30 helmets for 1979 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
12.7. - GReeK_W1ZaRd (30 suits for 1988 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
13.7. - GasolineJunkie ('94 ticket for lvl 5) - TRADE COMPLETE!
14.7. - GasolineJunkie ('95 ticket for '91 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
15.7. - GasolineJunkie ('99 ticket for '93 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
16.7. - GasolineJunkie ('93 ticket again :) ) - TICKET SENT!
17.7. - Ferrari_1996 (his Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 for my lvl 23 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
18.7. - GasolineJunkie (Classic Muscle ticket for '01 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
19.7. - GasolineJunkie (Historic Rally ticket for '02 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
21.7. - GasolineJunkie (Rally Base ticket for '03 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
22.7. - GasolineJunkie ('98 ticket for '10 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
24.7. - Speedy6543 ('42 ticket for '05 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
25.7. - Speedy6543 ('66 ticket for '01 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
27.7. - Speedy6543 ('76 for '93 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
28.7. - GReeK_W1ZaRd (his 1982 for my 1961) - TRADE COMPLETE!
29.7. - cryptomanic (his '44 for my '10) - TRADE COMPLETE!
30.7. - GReeK_W1ZaRd (his 1984 for my 1962) - TRADE COMPLETE!
31.7. - GReeK_W1ZaRd (his 1985 for my 1963) - TRADE COMPLETE!
1.8. - cryptomanic (his '49 for my '09) - TRADE COMPLETE!
2.8. - Dr.Mabuse666 (sending him a Modern Muscle Car ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
3.8. - cryptomanic (his '54 for my '08) - TRADE COMPLETE!
4.8. - cryptomanic (his '58 for my '07) - TRADE COMPLETE!
5.8. - cryptomanic (his '61 for my '06) - TRADE COMPLETE!
6.8. - cryptomanic (his '62 for my '05) - TRADE COMPLETE!
7.8. - cryptomanic (his '63 for my '04) - TRADE COMPLETE!
8.8. - cryptomanic (his '64 for my '03) - TRADE COMPLETE!
9.8. - cryptomanic (his '65 for my '01) - TRADE COMPLETE!
10.8. - cryptomanic (his '68 for my '00) - TRADE COMPLETE!
11.8. - cryptomanic (his '69 for my '94) - TRADE COMPLETE!
12.8. - cryptomanic (his '71 for my '93) - TRADE COMPLETE!
14.8. - cryptomanic (his '72 for my '80) - TRADE COMPLETE!
15.8. - cryptomanic (his '74 for my '79) - TRADE COMPLETE!
16.8. - cryptomanic (his '83 for my '77) - TRADE COMPLETE!
17.8. - cryptomanic (his Nascar ticket for my '76) - TRADE COMPLETE!
18.8. - cryptomanic (sending a lvl 23 ticket to GTP_JamieC2311 on his behalf) - TICKET SENT!
19.8. - Mariorip1977 (his 1987 for my RUF RGT '00 0/0) - TRADE COMPLETE!
20.8. - GT_COL (sending him a 1994 ticket for all his good work) - TICKET SENT!
21.8. - aftica (sending him a 0/0 Mitsu Lancer EVO VI GSR T.M. '00 for a 1973 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
22.8. - aftica (sending him a 0/0 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 for a 1978 ticket) - TRADE COMPLETE!
23.8. - cryptomanic (his 1981 ticket for my pink Lutecia RenaultSport Cup Car #99 0/0 car) - TRADE COMPLETE!
26.8. - genuino (his 1996 for my 2005) - TRADE COMPLETE
27.8. - genuino (his 1997 for my 2006) - TRADE COMPLETE
28.8. - genuino (my 2007) - TICKET SENT

Last edited:
R35: Sorry, ... forgot to add trading math calculator:

1 ticket = 1 car = 5 paints = 5 museum card = 5 horns = 5 items = 30 gears

Would you care to add something to your offer? If no other trades happen today for me, I don't mind accepting your offer.

EDIT:
Monstar: send me a FR now and we can chat there and trade. I have all cars and can tell you in chat in what colors and state are they and you'll tell me which one you want.

I can get a ticket later today If that account thing still works but put me down and if I can Il send u the paint as a Gift :P

:) well that went fast. Monstar has a better offer for me at the moment so he gets todays spot.

R35: should I put you up for 27th? Can you offer anything else with that one paint? And what ticket would you like?

Dr. Mabuse: One set of gear would be enough for me. If you want you can send more though. I can't stop you there. I will write you down for 28th for sure. Is that OK?

How many cars will you give me for the Intermediate Rally Car ticket and all the rare paints that you are missing?

:) well that went fast. Monstar has a better offer for me at the moment so he gets todays spot.

R35: should I put you up for 27th? Can you offer anything else with that one paint? And what ticket would you like?

Dr. Mabuse: One set of gear would be enough for me. If you want you can send more though. I can't stop you there. I will write you down for 28th for sure. Is that OK?

absolutely! thanks!

you can also write me down for your 1999 bd ticket, same game. Just send FR to PSN: Abstruso (send ticket to Abstruso!) and PSN: DrMabuse666 (gear). I give you 4 sets of gear for the 2 tickets.

just pick 4 complete sets:

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral or Scorpion.

and I will send asap.

:cheers:

How many cars will you give
me for the Intermediate Rally
Car ticket and all the rare
paints that you are missing?

Il try get a bday ticket for you I will update you by pm but yes put me down for 27th and a level 23 please?

I'm going to ask for the 3rd time:

How many cars will you give
me for the Intermediate Rally
Car ticket and all the rare
paints that you are missing?

Ferrari_1996 : sorry, but I have to run upstairs to console to do trades and down back again to get to here.

I can give one car for Intermediate rally and one for five paints.

R35: will do 👍.

Dr.Mabuse: :drool: I would then gladly accept Carbon and Wonderland Helms and Blaze and Double Stripe Pro Suits. :dopey:

Ferrari_1996 : sorry, but I have to run upstairs to console to do trades and down back again to get to here.

I will be able to send the paints earlier but I won't be able to send the Rally Ticket until 9th July. Is that ok? If so, I would like two random standard cars that I don't have (my garage is in my sig).

Dr.Mabuse: :drool: I would then gladly accept Carbon and Wonderland Helms and Blaze and Double Stripe Pro Suits. :dopey:

great, I will send the gears as soon as you have accepted my FR, I will send 1 set, then PM me when your box is empty again and I will send the next one.

I also can give you another 50 gear per ticket for 4 of your special tickets, so if you are interested, just let me know. Or I can give you horns, museumcards or paints in return. (5 for any special ticket!)

I will be able to send the
paints earlier but I won't be
able to send the Rally Ticket
until 9th July. Is that ok? If so,
I would like two random
standard cars that I don't
have (my garage is in my sig).

This trading just goes SO FAST ... incredible :)

Ferrari_1996: No problem as far as I'm conserned. I'm in this for the long haul. I will send on that day for sure. You send when possible. I will check your garage on the last day and send you the two cars missing.

I've updated first post with dates and names. If there is anything wrong with that list, give me a shout.

MONSTAR-1: Toyota Starlet is Black Mettalic, 57.000+ km, 0 changes, Spoon S2000 is Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, 1266km, 0 changes, Mugen S2000 is dark blue with black bonnet, 1106km, 0 changes.

Pick one. And accept FR, please.

EDIT: no problem, mate :).

:lol:, sorry my bad. I thought you have the tickets in op already. so forget about the special tickets. I give you the 4 promised sets for 1977 & 2002 bd ticket.

This trading just goes SO FAST ... incredible :)

Ferrari_1996: No problem as far as I'm conserned. I'm in this for the long haul. I will send on that day for sure. You send when possible. I will check your garage on the last day and send you the two cars missing.

Thanks. Check out my garage in my sig and if there is any anything you would like please tell me :).

When it starts raining Gear, it really pours... Dr.Mabuse666: thank you for your gear. The two tickets will be coming your way as soon as scheduled. I apologize for not writing more clearly :). Maybe we can trade when I get them? I will contact you.

Ferrari_1996: Cars I don't need, as I have them all, thank you. It's tickets I care most about and paints. I can send you another car for other paints, if you want. Since I need 6 rare paints, I can give you two cars for them and four Matte (Yellow, Black, White and Silver). Is that OK? I would be interested also in your 1986 ticket. You can send it to me later. Let me know.

MONSTAR-1: yep. Thank you very much, mate! Have a great day.

np, you are welcome! but please send the 2002 bd ticket instead of 1999. I need 1977 & 2002. We can talk about the special tickets later, I want to collect all bd tickets first before I transfer the blue tickets to my main account. So just PM me when you get any and we will work something out. thank you!

When it starts raining Gear, it really pours... Dr.Mabuse666: thank you for your gear. The two tickets will be coming your way as soon as scheduled. I apologize for not writing more clearly :). Maybe we can trade when I get them? I will contact you.

Ferrari_1996: Cars I don't need, as I have them all, thank you. It's tickets I care most about and paints. I can send you another car for other paints, if you want. Since I need 6 rare paints, I can give you two cars for them and four Matte (Yellow, Black, White and Silver). Is that OK? I would be interested also in your 1986 ticket. You can send it to me later. Let me know.

MONSTAR-1: yep. Thank you very much, mate! Have a great day.

So 4 standard cars I don't have for:

The 5 colourshift paints
The Intermediate Rally Car Ticket
1986 Ticket
Matte Yellow, Matte White, Matte Black and Matte Silver?

I can't send FR atm because my brother is playing on my PS3 and I'm watching F1 Qualifying.

EDIT: I also have 1967 ticket, 1988 ticket, 2 ticket 1000's, and 2 level 21 tickets. Do you want them? And what would you give me for them?

So 4 standard cars I don't have for:

The 5 colourshift paints
The Intermediate Rally Car Ticket
1986 Ticket
Matte Yellow, Matte White, Matte Black and Matte Silver?

I can't send FR atm because my brother is playing on my PS3 and I'm watching F1 Qualifying.

EDIT: I also have 1967 ticket, 1988 ticket, 2 ticket 1000's, and 2 level 21 tickets. Do you want them? And what would you give me for them?

Agreed.

The 5 colourshift paints - for one car
The Intermediate Rally Car Ticket - for second car
1986 Ticket - for third car
1 colorshift paint + Matte Yellow, Matte White, Matte Black and Matte Silver (5 paints) - for fourth car

Other tickets I have.

I will put it up into first post trading schedule. Send me a FR when you can. You still have 5 days time 👍. Thank you very much!

PS: is there a way for me to quickly check which cars you're missing. If I click on your garage, I can see that you own (at the moment) 943 cars. How can I see the ~100 you don't have yet? Or must I manually check them out? Perhaps you want some specific cars from me? Could you perhaps list ten of them and when time to trade comes I will check them and send 4 of those, you don't own yet?

Last edited:
Agreed.

The 5 colourshift paints - for one car
The Intermediate Rally Car Ticket - for second car
1986 Ticket - for third car
1 colorshift paint + Matte Yellow, Matte White, Matte Black and Matte Silver (5 paints) - for fourth car

Other tickets I have.

I will put it up into first post trading schedule. Send me a FR when you can. You still have 5 days time 👍. Thank you very much!

Do you want 1988 ticket, 1967 ticket, level 21 ticket, ticket 1000 and 1970 ticket?

I allready have 1967 and 1988 and lvl 21 and 1000 tickets.

I'm interested in 1970 though :). Would you like a fifth car for it?

And I've completed list of possible tradeable cars for you. I'll get you five of the list:

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda N360 '67
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04

Those are the standard cars you're missing and can be traded. I hope I'm not mistaken. I do see some premium that can be traded and you don't have yet. I can buy any of them for you too if you want.

I allready have 1967 and 1988 and lvl 21 and 1000 tickets.

I'm interested in 1970 though :). Would you like a fifth car for it?

And I've completed list of possible tradeable cars for you. I'll get you five of the list:

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda N360 '67

Those are the standard cars you're missing and can be traded. I hope I'm not mistaken. I do see some premium that can be traded and you don't have yet. I can buy any of them for you too if you want.

I'm only interested in the standard cars. And don't send me the S2000 street version '04 because somebody is going to give me that car. And I'll give you a 1970 ticket for the 5th standard car that I don't have.

OK. I updated the first post and trade list.

The possible list is now:

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda N360 '67

Let me know if you get any of them until our trading starts.

Back