In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments
Good lord dude, you ever heard of a joke? You've taken my offer to give this man a free car to replace one he accidentally erased, and are trying to turn it into a flame war, I'm outta here.

@Vipersan - My sincerest apologies for derailing your thead

I've heard of a joke and I'm not trying to turn it into a flame war. I just asked you a simple question. How does that cause a flame war?

OK, relax guys. It is settled then.

Ferrari_1996: we will trade on 17.7. I will send you a lvl 23 ticket and you can send me that darn car :). Thank you.

VicV8V, burtman1222: I thank you for your kind offers. If you want to do some other trading, I would be glad to help out on my regular schedule.

OK, relax guys. It is settled then.

Ferrari_1996: we will trade on 17.7. I will send you a lvl 23 ticket and you can send me that darn car :). Thank you.

VicV8V, burtman1222: I thank you for your kind offers. If you want to do some other trading, I would be glad to help out on my regular schedule.

Do you think I was trying to start a flame war? Be honest. I don't mind if you think I was trying to start a flame war.

Sheeeesshh!! :scared: Let it go bud!

Anyways, vipersan I received the '91 ticket early from you and will be sending your '95 after reset tonight. 👍

Last edited:
99 ticket sent 👍
93 received yesterday, however, I loaded my save over it and deleted it. :dunce: So I may have to set up another trade with you to get this one back. :ouch:

Mate, I just unloaded race car less than an hour ago. Yes, we can trade on 18th. I'll still send on 17th, since I have a hole there and you can send on 18th. No problem there. Expect the lvl 23 ticket tomorrow. Honestly and truthfully it never crossed my mind of any flame war, I just wrote to relax since there is nothing to discuss about that anymore. That's it. Thank you very much for trade.

GasolineJunkie: Yes, I just send as I woke up and then left. I'll be sending something still today and go on sending tomorrow. It looks like I will be ahead of schedule. I'll send you that '93 ticket again (probobly today or maybe tomorrow) and we can agree on something later on ... No problem there. As you might know - I've been there and done that :dunce:. Maybe some gear or if possible (that would be best for me) a ticket I do not own or have pending :). Or some horns. :dopey:

Oh and for anyone wondering, It went OK on my race, I was surprised, how difficult it was with grip level varying extremely from corner to corner so it was very hard to adopt. But for my first ever wet race I was happy. I was 24th out of 54 competitors in the end and got a very high score from speed points, as I was 15h fastest through track :). Just couldn't really connect everything. One part was just not good for me and. I'm very happy and very tired :). Regards

Last edited:
Mate, I just unloaded race car less than an hour ago. Yes, we can trade on 18th. I'll still send on 17th, since I have a hole there and you can send on 18th. No problem there. Expect the lvl 23 ticket tomorrow. Honestly and truthfully it never crossed my mind of any flame war, I just wrote to relax since there is nothing to discuss about that anymore. That's it. Thank you very much for trade.

GasolineJunkie: Yes, I just send as I woke up and then left. I'll be sending something still today and go on sending tomorrow. It looks like I will be ahead of schedule. I'll send you that '93 ticket again (probobly today or maybe tomorrow) and we can agree on something later on ... No problem there. As you might know - I've been there and done that :dunce:. Maybe some gear or if possible (that would be best for me) a ticket I do not own or have pending :). Or some horns. :dopey:

Oh and for anyone wondering, It went OK on my race, I was surprised, how difficult it was with grip level varying extremely from corner to corner so it was very hard to adopt. But for my first ever wet race I was happy. I was 24th out of 54 competitors in the end and got a very high score from speed points, as I was 15h fastest through track :). Just couldn't really connect everything. One part was just not good for me and. I'm very happy and very tired :). Regards

Thank you very much mate for resending the '93 so quick. If you would like some gears, I have no problem with that. I have to adjust mygt page because something went wrong with them. some are missing. It's not whole sets it's just random ones in certain sets.:odd: But I still have most so I can probably fill you in with alot anyways. If you would like a ticket/car, I cannot send until August. If that is fine with you, let me know which ticket you would like. I guess I should leave gaps in my schedule like you do for screw ups like this. :dunce:

No problem. I would prefer a ticket in August, if that is possible.Since I do have complete sets, except Back Vision Helmets, where there are some missing, because I had my inbox full ... :)

Yeah, I have those gaps for those cases, and if all goes well, I just forward a bit some trades (I now moved cryptomanic forward into those gaps just to keep up my word with him, since he's allready sending to me).

Anyway, I sent you '93 yesterday, today I took the gap to mr. Ferrari_1996 and tomorrow scheduled trades continue with you 👍.

Ferrrari_1996: Level 23 ticket sent right now. Send the car, when you can. Regards!

Hey, just wanted to say a massive thanks for the stuff you sent me :eek: :D:tup:

I'll definitely keep my eye on your thread and mygranturismo pages and if and when I get any stuff you might need, I'll ping it over...

Anyway, thanks again for the stuff!

no problem, mate. Just spreadin' the love. Will send some more gear now :). Try to emty your inbox same as yesterday and I'll keep on sending the stuff untill I can :).

The Big Trade is about to be over :) ...

Anyone have the last 6 missing tickets and wants to trade? Let me know. Thank you.

I can trade you the following 10 helmets for your Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03.

Glitter: 2, 19, 21
Granito: 13
Gravity: 9, 17
Reinforced: 10, 14, 23
Small Jaw: 3

Hi! I Have a 1987 and i'm looking for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 must be 0/0 (Titanium Gray) and can trade on 20 August

SQL Ninja: sorry, I would prefer tickets trades for now. I have a few friends, who are sending me some gear still, so I have to pass on your offer at the moment.

Mariorip1977: will check as I get home to make sure... I think I have red and blue one, not titanium grey though. I am interested in ticket a lot. Is there perhaps anything else that might interest you?

genuino: no problem. I can wait. Let's schedule something on 27.8 and 28.8. for those two tickets. Let me know, what you want for them. I'll put it in OP schedule.

Assuming you have all the other tickets, I would like 2005 and 2006. Also have a 1987 if your deal with Mariorip1977 shouldn't go through.

Splendid. I will let you know and we can schedule that one too. Thank you!

Mariorip1977: will check as I get home to make sure... I think I have red and blue one, not titanium grey though. I am interested in ticket a lot. Is there perhaps anything else that might interest you?
I accept one of this too:

- AC Cars 427 S/C '66 must be 0/0
- RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 must be 0/0
- RUF BTR '86 must be 0/0
- RUF RGT '00 must be 0/0
- RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0

The GT Academy car is blue, so it is out.

Of those listed I can offer RUF RGT '00 in a some sort of white/silver color. The trade can be done on 19.8 from me and on 20.8 from you. Is that OK?

The GT Academy car is blue, so it is out.

Of those listed I can offer RUF RGT '00 in a some sort of white/silver color. The trade can be done on 19.8 from me and on 20.8 from you. Is that OK?

Ok, On 20 i send you the ticket for the RUF RGT '00 0/0, please send a FR to Mariorip1977

Suits sent: Saturn 15 -> 30, complete Scorpion set and Sidewinder 1 -> 6
Time to empty that inbox again ;)

You guys are keeping me extremely busy :). I'm sorry I can't keep up :). I'm at work and will be home ~16:00 CET and will clear it out right away. In meantime - B-spec is running ...

Thank you very much!!!

Back