Nish Messages 1,398 Windsor, Ont Messages GamingWithNish Aug 6, 2014 #1 Since update 1.11 some friends haven't been able to join into each others rooms on my list. Getting incompatibility with server messages and errors. Does anyone know a fix? This was not a problem before.
Since update 1.11 some friends haven't been able to join into each others rooms on my list. Getting incompatibility with server messages and errors. Does anyone know a fix? This was not a problem before.
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,945 London Aug 6, 2014 #2 Not tried it yet. However, I noticed that none of my friends show up when I select friends lobbies, even though I know they are in one.
Not tried it yet. However, I noticed that none of my friends show up when I select friends lobbies, even though I know they are in one.
rubbertoe34 Messages 77 Los Angeles Messages Uhraknid Messages Uhraknid Aug 8, 2014 #3 VBR Not tried it yet. However, I noticed that none of my friends show up when I select friends lobbies, even though I know they are in one. Click to expand... That happens to me a lot, too, but even before 1.11. I sometimes have to click on it like three times!
VBR Not tried it yet. However, I noticed that none of my friends show up when I select friends lobbies, even though I know they are in one. Click to expand... That happens to me a lot, too, but even before 1.11. I sometimes have to click on it like three times!