-

• Infernus

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Cheetah

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters
Ah, the Lamborghini (Infernus) versus the Ferrari (Cheetah). Which do you believe is the better of the two? I think the Infernus is just a tad faster than the Cheetah. Both handle the same and have the same acceleration roughly. The Comet is also with these two as well.

Post your opinons.

Infernus. That slick beast is much faster than its counterpart, the Cheetah. Most people pick the Cheetah because they think it has better handling but I absolutely have my mind to the beloved Infernus.

I think that the cheetah may accelerate a little faster but i the infernus looks waaay better and it's a bigger car, small cars are stupid. But some small cars can compsante for their smallness by having lots of horsepower! :D

The Cheetah is far better than the Infernus. The Infernus has horrible handling despite it's raw speed. The Cheetah is both fast and handles not bad.

But I reckon the Comet is the best allround regular sports car in the game. Fast and brilliant handling.

KM.

Originally posted by Kieran Murphy
But I reckon the Comet is the best allround regular sports car in the game. Fast and brilliant handling.

I do agree with you there but i like the look of the infernus better than any of them, it looks sort of beefer. :D

I'll go with other. I've always prefered the taxi/cop car over everything else (not the bikes:D) I can drive a taxi like there's no tommarow

But if i had to pick one, i'd pick the infernus, so i can be my own crocket and tubbs:D or the stinger/comet, because jumping over the door to get in, is badass:cool:

Originally posted by Eddy
Ah, the Lamborghini (Infernus) versus the Ferrari (Cheetah). Which do you believe is the better of the two? I think the Infernus is just a tad faster than the Cheetah. Both handle the same and have the same acceleration roughly. The Comet is also with these two as well.

Post your opinons.
same car doesnt matter

Originally posted by Acidman
I do agree with you there but i like the look of the infernus better than any of them, it looks sort of beefer. :D

Well, it's definitely the best looking car in the game. It's kinda cool cruisin' around in it listening to Crockett's Theme. Makes me feel like Don Johnson.

KM.

Originally posted by Kieran Murphy
Well, it's definitely the best looking car in the game. It's kinda cool cruisin' around in it listening to Crockett's Theme. Makes me feel like Don Johnson.

KM.
Did ya get on your leisure suit too, white of course, no socks

Cheetah. For many reasons. Faster than everything except the Comet, can take the biggest beating, and it looks like a FERRARI.
Infernus is fast, but slower than the Cheetah and the Comet. It'll blow up after 2 or 3 major collisions, and it looks horrible.
Comet is the same as the Infernus, except it's faster, and it looks better. But it too, will die on you quickly. The Stinger is the all around average car. It can take a decent beating, it's fast enough for me, and it looks ok. Pheonix is just behind the Cheetah though. It looks cool, has a nice top speed, can take a beating, etc. But the best is the Cheetah...

Originally posted by Cybersk8er5000
Cheetah. For many reasons. Faster than everything except the Comet, can take the biggest beating, and it looks like a FERRARI.
Infernus is fast, but slower than the Cheetah and the Comet. It'll blow up after 2 or 3 major collisions, and it looks horrible.
Comet is the same as the Infernus, except it's faster, and it looks better. But it too, will die on you quickly. The Stinger is the all around average car. It can take a decent beating, it's fast enough for me, and it looks ok. Pheonix is just behind the Cheetah though. It looks cool, has a nice top speed, can take a beating, etc. But the best is the Cheetah...
Uses the no damage to cars code, bang em

Originally posted by Masterblaster
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is this partaining to VC? When you get 2 or 3 stars, I think it's 3, then the Vice come after you with their Cheetahs. They look just like normal ones but better performance and you can do Vigilante missions with them and get them sprayed while on vigilante(much like the FBI Washington, but better)

Originally posted by rjensen11
Is this partaining to VC? When you get 2 or 3 stars, I think it's 3, then the Vice come after you with their Cheetahs. They look just like normal ones but better performance and you can do Vigilante missions with them and get them sprayed while on vigilante(much like the FBI Washington, but better)
I hate those undercover cops. They rock up in their Cheetahs and you don't know if they're normal people or not until they get ouut and waste you with Uzi ammo.

Originally posted by Eddy
I hate those undercover cops. They rock up in their Cheetahs and you don't know if they're normal people or not until they get ouut and waste you with Uzi ammo.
Is why there is an AI code for stupid cops

Have to go with other :)

The Stinger (Ferrari Daytona lookalike) Great handling, good for open top cruising, the car Crocket drove prior to the Testa Rossa (Cheetah)

Originally posted by Axe_Gaijin
Have to go with other :)

The Stinger (Ferrari Daytona lookalike) Great handling, good for open top cruising, the car Crocket drove prior to the Testa Rossa (Cheetah)
Prefers Cheetos myself

Im going to have to go with other.I do like the infernus looks,but the stinger is a much better car all around,with the comet at a close 2nd.

Originally posted by Acidman
I think that the cheetah may accelerate a little faster but i the infernus looks waaay better and it's a bigger car, small cars are stupid. But some small cars can compsante for their smallness by having lots of horsepower! :D

um.. smaller cars dont have to compensate with added power, larger cars do because of the more weight they have to move... that's why if you put a b18c5 (from an integra type r) in a lotus elise it will run 11s or 12s when a stock type r runs about 14.5 (could you imagine 195 hp in a dodge viper? it would be REALLY REALLY slow) ... generally big cars are only good for going in a straight line..

the cheetah cop cars have red lights on the dash, i like to keep a stash of cheetah cop cars in my garages :)

Just to prove you lot wrong, well some of you i timed the car's at the long stretch of the runway track at the airport.
(etc. This is excluding the hotring racer) 1 to ten, fastest cars in vice city

(1) Infernus

(2) Cheetah

(3) Stinger

(4) Banshee

(5) Comet

(6) Sabre turbo

(7) Sentinal xs

(8) Deluxo

(9) Pheonix

(10) -

These are 100% official

I've used the Infernus and I kept colliding with traffic in Ocean Beach. However, the Infernus doesn't explode that easily. It only explodes after taking 14 or more collisions.

Originally posted by MG era
Just to prove you lot wrong, well some of you i timed the car's at the long stretch of the runway track at the airport.

(1) Infernus

(2) Cheetah

These are 100% official
The Cheetah is still better...

Originally posted by MG era

(1) Infernus

(2) Cheetah

(3) Stinger

(4) Banshee

(5) Comet

(6) Sabre turbo

(7) Sentinal xs

(8) Deluxo

(9) Pheonix

(10) -

These are 100% official