Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Cheetah

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
You're right, the Infernus IS the best one :cool:
The Infernus is not the best because it is the fastest. It is probably a couple of milleseconds faster. The Cheetah kicks the Infernus in everything else, therefore it is better.

Whatever, but if Vice City had multiplayer, you would at least battle somebody who's driving an Infernus and you can tell the big difference.

I like the Cheetah AND Infernus I don't know which one I like better. The Cheetah can take corners at top speed but I dont think it is as fast as the Infernus, The Infernus is faster, but it does not handle so well. :irked:

Definatly the Cheetah for me, looks a lot better than the Infernus, i hate the ugly rear spoiler it has.

I do prefer a bunch of other cars such as the Sabre Turbo though.

i like the infernus way better... i even like the comet better than the cheetah in terms of the game. but in real life ferraris are sweet, no doubt.

I understand the Infernus name: Infernus --> Inferno --> Hell --> Devil --> Diablo
But the Cheetah... umm, at first I thought it was poking fun at the Jaguar name but the body of the Cheetah is clearly a 512TR :confused:
Another pretty funny approach to a real car name is the Phoenix -->Firebird :D:tup:

No, but since it's back I'll say that Banshee kicks all ace with the right driver (a.k.a. me)

(1) Sabre Turbo

(2) Deluxo

(3) Cheeta

(4) Comet

(5) Sentinal XS

(6) Admiral

(7) Hotring Racer

(8) Sandking

(9) Pheonix

(10) Infernus

these are prolly my top ten cars

as for the cheeta i like it better as it goes in and out of traffic better (IMHO)

I find that there are Infernus all over the place, and I only saw one Cheetah so far today after playing for an hour.

The infernus has better acceleration and top speed but imho the cheetah has better handling.

Originally posted by Small_Fryz
(1) Sabre Turbo

Hell yeah! I rarely drive anything else (although PCJ-600 is my most common vehicle).

im for the Infernus!
shades.gif
👍 I like all the cars but I like my black Infernus

It looks like a Lambo of course
lambo.gif
rockon.gif

Back