Inspiring Drift Video?

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 80 comments
NP. anyways, gather the clips together first..how I find the right music is how the drifts flow with the music.

How about not only making just an inspiring video. But what if there was a way you could possibly make a video to show beginners the fundementals of drifting?

There are countless good videos and forums on how to, but for those just starting off never doing it before they would need to see and possible understand whats going on.

Maybe start off by picking a decent car, show the specks, and do slow step by steps like line and shifting and steering with controler and drving force wheel. I think that would be the most inspiring, video. Help open the world to those who want to start.

Just a thought.
:sly:

OK boys and girls....minutes away for uploading 27mb of raw clips.....theres only 4 clips in total.

Its a rar file with clips of the:
Blitz Skyline on grand valley
Skyline 2000GTB on tsukuba
Skyline GT-R KPGC 10 on SSR 5
Fairlady on SSR 5 (Straight Section)

Ill Update when its finished

wickedgoodmazda
How about not only making just an inspiring video. But what if there was a way you could possibly make a video to show beginners the fundementals of drifting?

There are countless good videos and forums on how to, but for those just starting off never doing it before they would need to see and possible understand whats going on.

Maybe start off by picking a decent car, show the specks, and do slow step by steps like line and shifting and steering with controler and drving force wheel. I think that would be the most inspiring, video. Help open the world to those who want to start.

Just a thought.
:sly:

Thats a very nice idea too, but it's very different from an inspiring video and I dont think it'll fit together. Or would need to make a HUGE video.

NK, try recording the clips onto the comp using a program called STOIK Capturer. Its pretty good for capturing...its what i use.

If you choose to these are the settings i use.

-Choose Capture To AVI

Click 'Compression...'
and select
-Intel Indeo Video 4.5
-90% Quality
-Key Frame every 15 Frames
-44,000kHz; 16 Bits; Stereo; (172 kb/sec)

Go Back to the main screen and then click on 'Tune'

On the drop tag click on 'Video Capture Driver'
-Choose your Video Standard for your country.

On The drop tag click on 'Video Capture Format'
- Choose RGB 24
- Always set this to 640x480. You will have to do it everytime to run STOIK. It doesnt save this bit. (When capturing you wont be able to see wat you are capturing. You will have to listen to where the car is or time how long the segment you want to record goes for.)

They are basically all the main settings i use. Then you just click on 'Record' and finsh everytime you want to capture something.

When they have been capture they will be large file sizes.

To fix this problem i just open the files in WMM and then save to 'my computer' choose your name and where you want to save it then on the qualtiy bit choose to save it as 'best fit to file size' this should be automatically set to give you good quality. Usually 1 mb higher can give you nice quality and you can squeeze about 30 secs into 3mb

sorry for my absence, my computer is fried and once i get the part in i can dl the clips and give comments and stuff

but heres an idea, how about there are 3 editors
each one gets clips and puts a song to them and basically at the end the 3 merge the video together and walla a good video

Could have expected that this wasnt going to work out...

Is it still gonna happen...small chance maybe?

i had computer problems, then the part was running late, so i couldnt get on the computer, i wasnt calling it dead

it seems dead...but it could still happen. What is truly the definition of an inspirational drift vid...there are many out there already that I'm sure inspired alot of people already.

Back