Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
Awesome racing last night here with KOR_Tombstone, darrenpeetham05, echoes08 & GTHQ_roytjuhh87. We pretty much had the whole event to ourselves all night & once again with out any lag or punters. No bug cars zooming away into the distance either, HA-ha!

:)

This event with 20 laps and pit stops will just be to die for.
Thanks guys for close and fair racing.

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

5,35 good times

Toni_cro: If I can help someone to improve their lines then im happpy :D
Good racing man ;)

Many good races tonight:) Thanks all of you 👍

In three hours I'll be on the track, does anyone dare to race against me?
wvwyts.gif

Tested some lap yesterday, but need more practise I think and some better tune.
Get 1.52.1xx and thats not fast enough..

Per

Noooooooooooooo! That's a Clarksman tune with some EL_Z sprinkles on top!

Ok, ok it's Clarksman's tune. I will not however, ask what ZISSOU sprinkles are.

Starts are 5,35?

did anyone geo cache the tiki bar? I'm lost.

Is there still some races in this combo. Let me know, I would love to race again. Was s much fun in february (if I remember well).

Is there still some races in this combo. Let me know, I would love to race again. Was s much fun in february (if I remember well).
Yes, in june (possibly in february too) this event was fun, but now nobody plays GT5P online, last night I was at Fuji and there was nobody (literally) on the track.
At least now sheep can eat quietly
zo88s5.gif

terramarcircuit.jpg

I have tried to race the last week, but I keep getting disconnected :( And when I did get in a race I hosted a 2 man lobby....

I had some great races last weekend but unfortunately only with 2 or 3 competitors at a time, if we had full grids again it would be fantastic slipstreaming fun!

i think i tried on wednesday evening/night and there was also noone... been on Shift online lately and had some fun races there on the ring...

Just wait for GT5 i guess... 👍

Chris :cheers:

Been away for a while now, but I see that my favorite track and car are on again.
I'll be here tonight, not sure how late, but deffo will do some races at 05 and 35

Bryan

It ain't them old days for sure...
Had a few races now, but finding racers seems to be looking forever.
And when finally there was a grid, having a lead of approx 1 minute at the end ain't that much fun too.
But one thumbs up for Zen147(IT) , we were the only one's in a particular race, but the racing was great and clean.
Best I can do with a mix 'n match GTP/GTRo (R2/S3)tune is 1.50.962 and a total time of 18:40.240. Is this fast or not fast enough to keep up now?

Bryan

Back