Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
When you see races like this one posted with start times (this event shows xx:05 / :20 / :35 / :50), they are running all the time and begin at the listed times each hour. All you need to do is select a car as per the event rules and press the button to start a race when the analog clock in the upper right corner of the game screen reaches the right time. For this race, you would go get into an Integra and enter the Fuji 550 event, and press start at exactly 5 minutes past the hour, or 20 minutes past, and so on.

We will be getting new events tomorrow for the next month and there are sure to be some ogranized events. See you there :cheers:

Thanks, I'll start that type of race soon, that's more exciting than WRS and we see other drivers live so... in two weeks maybe after a ski week in Utah :dopey:

Does the thread creator want to change the cup destination to eiger, or shall I make a brand new thread for this weeks expert event changes. I ask because Suzuki is absolutely rammed 100% of the time and you can hardly get a good race in. Anyone bothered about picking this up?

Does the thread creator want to change the cup destination to eiger, or shall I make a brand new thread for this weeks expert event changes. I ask because Suzuki is absolutely rammed 100% of the time and you can hardly get a good race in. Anyone bothered about picking this up?

New thread is the way to go mate, but thanks for the recommendation:)! Good luck but i wont think it will be has good has mine :lol:! Kidding, but true! Many great new events on this online update;)!

Anyones up for tonight? INTEGRA CUP is re-opened for some epic races like we had 3 months ago. Ill be there later on and hope to see you guys too:cheers:!

Anyones up for tonight? INTEGRA CUP is re-opened for some epic races like we had 3 months ago. Ill be there later on and hope to see you guys too:cheers:!

He mate,this time its a 10 lap race,so i think you have to adjust the timescedual...👍...00/20/40???...

spy.

Am there now with Marooned...still not many others though...

spy.

I'm coming for you.

Ak6nv6Liyktx6s5yOuRacAEso1_500.jpg

Have to be at work all day and can't race until tonight. If anyone is in the same situation and wants to remember what fun this event was, here are some videos from last time-

GTP_spyrrari1, Cpt_Disaster, EERS4YEARS, KOR_Tombstone

GTP_spyrrari1, GTP_jh001, EL_ZISSOU

GTRP_RudiRaser, EERS4YEARS, GTP_alexi, i-Plume, EL_ZISSOU

GTP_timeattack, EERS4YEARS, z06fun, BTH_Lacko_M47, GTDrivers_Rikson, EL_ZISSOU

GTP_Undutchable vs. EL_ZISSOU

You looking better every day...

badteeth.gif

Last edited:
I love this event
impi6h.gif
but 10 laps, about 20 minutes racing? that's too much for me
23hwz6v.gif

Well, this time my chances of winning are higher... at least americans won't win me
jg39yw.gif

I love this event
impi6h.gif
but 10 laps, about 20 minutes racing? that's too much for me
23hwz6v.gif

Well, this time my chances of winning are higher... at least americans won't win me
jg39yw.gif

10 laps is good. Keeps the incompetent drivers away.

Fab time there i-plume,

My fastest so far in free run is a 1'51.5.

Joining @05 if all goes to plan 👍

Great times out there:tup:
My best time the last time was 1:50:168.
But whatever i try today i can't catch it even close.
I have the replay but i can't drive like that:drool:
I think i am getting old:yuck:
Best time so far 1:50:8xx.
See you at :05:tup:

Nice race Crispy (edit: +many more), that really put a smile on my face. 👍 Not a single bump..? I haven't raced for a while, I apologize my harsh lines.

Last edited:
Had a few good races today. One with Mr_Volcano and a superb one with B_lackjack. Hope to have some more good races tomorrow:tup:

That's a great time i-Plume, the run-off areas didn't help you too much. I haven't got into the 49s yet, best so far - 1'50.169 in free run

If I remember correctly this event was not a world event, so you must have a PAL to race against you guys. That's why I kept racing at Suzuka on the last updates. Oh well, must wait for GT5 than.

Some really good racing tonight 👍 Long time since I had so close racing:) Thanks guys
Got a new best to: 1.50.3 and 1.49.5 in slip

Back