Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
Brilliant racing so far!! Many thanks to Mr V, Twisty, and Alexi. I have been asked about my tune, here it is-

+12
r1 s3
8 3
5 5
0 0
19 18
5 8

This tune can do mid 1.49s, low 1.49s with the right alien :)

Much praise due to Clarksman (:dopey:), the tune is 99% his :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh its back!!

This is where I first put my craft to the test in online racing! I will be on tomorrow. Crispy, I'm lookin at you! 👍 haha.

edit: I just found this video on youtube, and I seem to remember people bangin on about slipstream in this event more than others. Obviously the comparison isnt the greatest, but to me, the TT build and real life look pretty darn close:

Last edited:
Brilliant racing so far!! Many thanks to Mr V, Twisty, and Alexi. I have been asked about my tune, here it is-

+12
r1 s3
8 3
5 5
0 0
19 18
5 8

This tune can do mid 1.49s, low 1.49s with the right alien :)

Much praise due to Clarksman (:dopey:), the tune is 99% his :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah..thanks.. had to test this tune :)

Nice race Crispy (edit: +many more), that really put a smile on my face. 👍 Not a single bump..? I haven't raced for a while, I apologize my harsh lines.

That certainly was an epic first race last night (plus many more after) 👍

No need to apologise though as there was nothing wrong with the lines you were taking, it was all good from where I was, and you're right there wasn't a single bump which is suprising as lap 8 I think we spent most of the lap side by side...even through the chicane :lol:

Crispy, I'm lookin at you! 👍 haha.

Hehe, I'll be on again this evening so hopefully I'll see you on the track mate. :)

We had some great races last night, thanks to failing_finn, Mr. Volcano, i-plume, GTRP_Thunder_7 and a few others whos tags escape me.

Also a quick apology to anyone running behind me who got distracted by my flickering brake lights, my old crusty dfp brake pedal started working by itself, something I should have fixed before I join in tonight 👍

Heres my ghost from last time this was on. Can't beat it yet! Went wide in 2nd last turn but it was still worth saving :)

'snip!'

You went off the track in turn one AND the exit of Netz!.... DQ'd!!!! :lol: :P

Cant wait to get home and have a blast at this. Lap times aside the racing is top notch! 👍

Hehe, I'll be on again this evening so hopefully I'll see you on the track mate. :)

Great stuff. Catch you later :D

Might have to join in the Fuji fun a bit later today.. I enjoyed this event last time.. had some great races here with Maz, Rudi and others.

I got a vid of my lap from last time this event was here. Not the fastest lap but not too bad. :D

:cheers:

Actually there was no clutch, just non sequential gear shifts :) If I had a clean lap I would have posted it instead but that's the only integra lap I had saved. Wasn't entering it for any competition with rules, its just a ghost for me to chase.

Just had 2 great races with EBK2 and rudiraser, both 1vs1. I dont mind being 2 on track if I can race with drivers like them:) In the race with EBK only 0.001sec between us in the end :dopey:

Taking a break, but back later

Tried some free run today, got a new best time
badteeth.gif

Sorry judges, went off a bit in turn 1
crying.gif

Wow El_Z, very impressive time, and I thought my .903 was good :dunce: . No wonder it was difficult keeping up with you.

Also, thanks to GTDrivers_VBR for a fantastic race today:tup:

Wow El_Z, very impressive time, and I thought my .903 was good :dunce: . No wonder it was difficult keeping up with you.

Also, thanks to GTDrivers_VBR for a fantastic race today:tup:

Ahh thanks man, hey our race together this afternoon- that was all-out war!!! So many tough passes, it was easily my favorite race of the day. Thank you sir! :cheers:

Many thanks to EL ZISSOU & Clarksman for the tune, I was struggling in the 1'52's on R1/R1 the first time out (I'm no tuner), tried your tune last night & got a 1'50.676 in Free Run.

👍

Had 3 seperate 1 on 1 10 lap battles last night with GTP_jh001, GTNDC-Honeycar & MaxThrottle1, a very high standard of racing indeed, thanks. Also had the privillage of following B-LackJack for 10 laps (who was much faster than me) & I learnt a thing or two in the process, thanks for waiting for me & for the exellent racing.

👍

This event is turning out to be great, I've encountered no lag or punters so far & had very few fails either, which is a good contrast to Fuji 700. Looking forward to more of the same!

:)

Had 3 cracking races tonight! I love this event! Thanks for the racing guys, yous know who you are:cheers:

The first time I try this event and I get smashed in to the dirt on turn one! 👎

There was only 3 of us racing. Myself, a Ford Focus and another Integra. Not sure why I was rammed. I started left side of the grid and was attempting to stay left so the other two pass me, then I could try and follow the other Integra while keeping out the way of the Focus.

I don't normally moan but this wound me rite up. :ouch:

And there is me thinking I am quick with a 1:52 in my focus!! Intergra I am a little slower, just getting my tune down lol

Last edited:
Back