Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,123 views
3 against it and you for it. If you go back to page 30.

I just don't see how anyone would like to go wide there.. like there isn't enough straight lines on this track.
 
ok m8 can the other say what he would like to take??
Then we know which one.
 
i think taking the corner as supposed is better,

btw the thread head line is still stuck in japannnnn change pleaseee
 
No corner cutting will be tolerated at all tonight.
 
ProPersian is not in the 'official' drivers list but I still added him to the leaderboard along with Anastasis and Michelin.

I should be back next week for Laguna Seca.

season-2-leaderboardbb5e.png
 
Room is open for some pre race practice :)
 
Just to be sure: Touch the yellow bumps/green poles is ok if 2 wheels are on track?
 
I don't know why, but I just cannot get it to string around this track. Beginning to wish I picked the NSX again this season, but there you go.

Race starts in a couple of hours!
 
m8 nsx is not good only on 2-3 tracks.
 
Think I will race tonight, not in the mood for a session; got entire freshers week for that :lol:
 
Good luck guys, let's hope there won't be any HDMI problems for me...
 
Missing Phil & Joey, cmon guys :)
 
Sorry guys. I've been out all day and got back home at 7pm but I was really shattered so I went to lay down for a few minutes but I ended up falling asleep and I only just woke up. I'm really sorry I missed the start. :(
 
I'm quitting the championship. In 3 races i got pushed off 2 times. I don't have fun any more. Cheers
 
No idea how it happened but I disconnected.

Also Sorry GP for not giving you room when you went off the track. I realise that I should of done that thinking back.
 
I'm quitting the championship. In 3 races i got pushed off 2 times. I don't have fun any more. Cheers

Comon GP, just race :nervous: it happens to me all the time, thats what happens if you are in the mid-field.




Sorry to Roy and Propersion in qually. i was cleaning my glasses.


I had a very good car, In the beginning i was not very concentrated did some mistakes, and i had to yield down for anastis and immortal. after that i could follow falcon and took 2nd place. when i took that position i got disconnected :grumpy: can i get points for last position?

this could be my best race...i am very very dissapointed.
 
Join the club Maxi, was good to fight you and helped me to get the lead before my untimely disconnection
 
Join the club Maxi, was good to fight you and helped me to get the lead before my untimely disconnection

same for me, you helped me, to bad, next time better i guess.µ


Le Mans seems to be always the track were ppl get disconnected.
 
watching to the race makes me really sad. i could fight for the win :guilty:
 
I think this race shouldn't count, 7 people completed the race...
 
I'm quitting the championship. In 3 races i got pushed off 2 times. I don't have fun any more. Cheers

Cmon GP, **** happens.

You've had it lucky compared to me.

watching to the race makes me really sad. i could fight for the win :guilty:

I'd happily have taken your place for a disconnect. My race was bollocks. Really sorry for you and Falcon though :(

I think this race shouldn't count, 7 people completed the race...

I was tempted to red flag it after Maxi, Falcon and Roy all disconnected, but since we completed the entire race distance with seven people, it's only fair that the points stay imo.
 
share the replay plz.


Well its fair to give the points who completed the race...



I don't give any names, but some drivers did a pretty good job to hit the other guy.
also corner cutting in the pitlane entry is a sport at his own...:dunce:
 
Last edited:
i think this race was complete mess, 1st corner seemed to be clean till the 1st chicane after 1st long run. i got pushed into the grind. while was on 2/3rd then some who got disconnected isnt fair for them, i think u red flagged but noone listened if im right..

i vote for this race to be redone dont know what u guys feel about it.
 
I'm quitting the championship. In 3 races i got pushed off 2 times. I don't have fun any more. Cheers

you have certainly have the skill to reach the podium after a comeback 👍
you are like Phil & Joey: Why quit if it gos bad at the beginning...
 
it isnt fair for me to get the points.
I'm sure the 4 people got disconnected, would have done better race than me.
 
i think this race was complete mess, 1st corner seemed to be clean till the 1st chicane after 1st long run. i got pushed into the grind. while was on 2/3rd then some who got disconnected isnt fair for them, i think u red flagged but noone listened if im right..

i vote for this race to be redone dont know what u guys feel about it.

I said I'd be happy to post pone the race, but really that wasn't an option.

I think it's better to just leave this race behind, and move on. The season is eleven weeks long, there's plenty of time to make up for today's shenanigans.

it isnt fair for me to get the points.
I'm sure the 4 people got disconnected, would have done better race than me.

It's totally fair. Disconnections in the virtual world of racing are the equivalent of a mechanical failure in the real world of racing.
 
i vote also for dont vote the race.
Next week also the track and new points.
 
Back