Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,121 views
Results

1st: Nedherdragon
2nd: Immortalpilot
3rd: Anastasis14
4th: ErikAndre71
5th: ProPersian
6th: zzxxz
7th: Arkano
8th: I think Maxitsu
9th: I think C-falcon89

Both Maxitsu and C-Falcon89 disconnected to early to really get points, but I vote they get points. And to be honest I dont know who disconnected first. checked the replay twice already and forgot to check, not starting it up again.

Correct me if Im wrong here Arkano

Gp Lap 2
Me Lap 6
Maxi was sometime after me.
Had a 3'48 before then.
 
GP didn't disconnect, he left :(

So he is not part of the result list.
 
verry sad falc with your disconect.
i think we have had a good race when you dont have a disconect.
 
Gp Lap 2
Me Lap 6
Maxi was sometime after me.
Had a 3'48 before then.

Didn't notice you were already left, i thought thought you were on first place.... . i was closing the gap whit immo and anastis and then they went off track. Overtaking them made me 2nd, but if you were already disconnected i was first :sick:
and roy? did he just left or did he also disconnected?
 
Results

1st: Nedherdragon
2nd: Immortalpilot
3rd: Anastasis14
4th: ErikAndre71
5th: ProPersian
6th: zzxxz
7th: Arkano
8th: I think Maxitsu
9th: I think C-falcon89

Both Maxitsu and C-Falcon89 disconnected to early to really get points, but I vote they get points. And to be honest I dont know who disconnected first. checked the replay twice already and forgot to check, not starting it up again.

Correct me if Im wrong here Arkano


Is it the official result, or do there still have to be penaltys added...?
 
Is it the official result, or do there still have to be penaltys added...?

I imagine there's a great deal of corner cutting to penalise so unofficial as of now. Ark was 6th btw
 
Erik you can send the replay to my email???
 
Can't you just download it? I deleted it from my memorycard now, not going to export it from my PS3 again. And I don't think you see anything different in my replay than in your own :)
 
i dont can open the video.
Can you make the video in youtube??
 
It's not a video, its a compressed archive of the replay files, the files need to be added to the ps3 and imported into gt5 to work.
 
joey have make last saion videos for youtube that looks awesome.
You dont can make that??
 
how he have make it??
Maybe i can make it also?
Can you say me how??
 
how he have make it??
Maybe i can make it also?
Can you say me how??

Are you actually serious? Christ.

@Zzxxz: I got a 50-second penalty for cutting corners all over the place.
 
Are you actually serious? Christ.

@Zzxxz: I got a 50-second penalty for cutting corners all over the place.

*sigh*
:ouch: :dunce:
You could have told me that before our epic battle that would have given our team manager a heart attack and got us the sack.
 
I did tell you ;)

It was still an epic battle :D
 
*sigh*
:ouch: :dunce:
You could have told me that before our epic battle that would have given our team manager a heart attack and got us the sack.

News just came in from Japan, Kazuyoshi Hoshino just died of an heart attack last Saturday in France where both his team members played around in an epic battle at the finish line at the well known La Sarthe race track
Here he is with his crazy team members Arkano and zzxxz
SGT15.jpg


bleh ::scared:
 
I think you guys have to decide that mate :D
 
Arkano's voice matches whit the left guy :lol:
 
Wow, a new update from PSN, version 3.72, to be exact -- which delivers "system stability during use of PS3 format software" as well as "improved" network services.

And I already been kicked off twice 👎

Well I did get my long awaited router today and mounted it, but I didn't go offline on my computer, laptop, iPhone, server etc so I bet PSN still can improve more on the network services :ouch:

But let's hope it will be better, hate losing guys from the room witch happened on La Sarthe.
 
I'm sorry guys but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of the championship this season. :( The reason is that in about 2 weeks we'll have builders in doing up the house throughout the following 2 months so I won't have much time to practice or race (some days I might but most not). :(

I'll still make the race videos when I can though providing someone can send me the replays. ;)
 
I did upload some replay files Joey, didn't they work or are you just to busy nowadays?

Sad to see you have to leave, but I understand why mate. Hope we start a season 3 and I see you on the racetrack again.
 
Anastasis: 35 seconds for cutting repeatedly going wide before corners and after corners and also cutting the corner.
Anastasis: 15 second for causing avoidable accident with Immortalpilot lap 3 Indy section, then after the accident he spins him around and drive away.

Immortalpilot: 35 seconds for cutting repeatedly corners in the chicanes on the long straight and also going wide at the end of the exit corner of the Porsche curves.
Immortalpilot: 10 seconds for illegal pass final lap / final corner

Arkano: Downgraded to 10 second penalty by Erik

zzxxz no penalty.

ProPersian and Netherdragon leaves the track occasionally, but not enough to receive a penalty

And still the penalties do not reflect what the corner cutting gained for these people, but it is much more fair than 10-15seconds.

Warning to Anastasis for dangerous driving around other people, need to adapt fast here because this is not what we would like here. If his going to push the way he did he need A LOT more control of his car.

The scoreboard with times:
1st Netherdragon
2nd Immortallpilot +15,420
3rd Anastasis14 + 15,579
4th ErikAndre71 + 40,574
5th ProPersian +1:40,720
6th zzxxz
7th Arkano

After much discussion, this is what myself & Erik have decided on in regards to Le Sarthe penalties. We've got plenty of picture evidence to back these up too pending any disputes.

The penalties will be applied at the next race, Laguna Seca instead of being applied to the finalised Le Sarthe results.

Success Ballast for Laguna Seca:
C-Falcon89 35kg
ErikAndre71 25kg (what arkano said)
IMMORTALPILOT 60kg
Arkano6 15kg
GP-CiaN 0kg
Anastasis14 30kg

----

I'd like to suggest that if you receive 30kg of ballast and you finish off the podium at your next race, you remove all 30kg of ballast for the next race. What I mean, is that 30kg should be the absolute minimum. Obviously that sounds slightly biased considering I finished third in Suzuka, but I'm just thinking that anything less than 30kg doesn't make much difference/is worth it. But I'm just throwing my opinion out there.

EDIT:

GP, can you please post if you've actually 110% dropped out of the championship?
 
Last edited:
what is the final result now??
 
other thing m8 i have take the last corner hard.
Because he have also overtake me hard in the box.
Can he overtake me in the box??
I never have see this in a real race.
 
Anastasis: 35 seconds for cutting repeatedly going wide before corners and after corners and also cutting the corner.
Anastasis: 15 second for causing avoidable accident with Immortalpilot lap 3 Indy section, then after the accident he spins him around and drive away.

Warning to Anastasis for dangerous driving around other people, need to adapt fast here because this is not what we would like here. If his going to push the way he did he need A LOT more control of his car.

Completely true and acceptable.
I'll do my best for it not to happen again. 👍
 
Back