Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,121 views
Cool, see you on the track then :)
 
I'm coming online now for practice.
 
Qualy starts in 45 minutes, race in 1 hour 15 minutes, cmon guys :)
 
I'll be there, wait for me guys!

Updating Firmware and GT5. I had to do some network/router setup too.

I'm not feeling too well. Have a manflu. My eyes and nose are sore. :(
 
Update: I might not finish this bloody update in time.

Gonna try cabling the router to PS3...
 
Wow, cabled and it's much faster.

Computer is really good with wireless connection. (full speed)
However, PS3's wireless connection is uber ******.
 
DOUBLE POST TIME!

Such a bad race for me. I wasn't expecting much anyway without practicing.
At least i scored some points! :P
 
good race, but i could of do better in ranking in this race.. had abit of bad luck, my pedal got disconnedted because my brother kicked the excersize ball to my table & the cable fell of so i couldnt brake inthe 2nd last corner of s/f, made litle mistake here and there wich definately costed me atleast 3 places.. anyway overall good race to everyone
 
Fairly reasonable race from me, considering I only had ~3 hours of practice 6th place wasn't too bad, but I was really hoping I could luck into 5th (wasn't expecting Zzxxz to beat me at all, not gunna lie :sly:).

Time to actually ****ing practice this week, I'll be on all week for Monaco practice hopefully, it's been far too long since I won a race.
 
Wow, cabled and it's much faster.

Computer is really good with wireless connection. (full speed)
However, PS3's wireless connection is uber ******.

I tried tell you this before, but no no.. The ps3 wireless network isn't really what you would like to use :)
Its the G technology, not the N technology and I bet as cheap as you can get it..

I think you did a great race, to be away for 3 weeks. I think you get back in the right pace pretty fast mate.
 
I'm surprised I actually managed a two-stopper, so I'm happy :)

I think my championship may already be over when taking success ballast into account. I really need to finish on the podium at every race from now on, but that would be a **** tonne of ballast, but we'll see.
 
I tried tell you this before, but no no.. The ps3 wireless network isn't really what you would like to use :)
Its the G technology, not the N technology and I bet as cheap as you can get it..

I think you did a great race, to be away for 3 weeks. I think you get back in the right pace pretty fast mate.

It was fine when i was with Virgin. It might be the Sky router... nothing major anyway, it's only going to be once a week. I can pull out the cable for the races.
 
didn't practise in the day or week whit f1 2011's release. I am happy of the result because this was maybe the highest possible place since propersian was 1 lap ahead.

i had some moments in the race.

Kyaw: At the beginning i just tryed to follow pro persians pace, Kyaw was faster then me but couldn't overtaken. i felt a small bump 5 times. i just knew he would pushes me off and yes it happend. I don't care if you wait or not becaus i lost the time anyway. After it i was realy struggling on the hards.

Anastasis: after my first set of soft i came right behind you(i was one lap behind), even on new softs i had trouble following you, maybe becaus i decided to safe tyres to do only one more stop. after some laps i had some nice duel. I have to say i didn't take much risk there, i even yield because i did take to much "blue tarmac" before the first corner.

C-Falcon: On softs i made no mistakes, i just drove steady laps not pushing to hard, but suddenly on the last laps of my stint, i made 4-5 spins on a few laps. at that time i thought i realy lost my race i even saw Kyaw appaer.
at one lap i span at the chicane. I holded myself completely to the left. You can hate me falcon, but i did everything in my power to not drive in your way. I did notting wrong there.

IMMORTAL/GP/ProPersian: I had some fun at the end of the race. Anastasis was struggling on hes tyres or something. after that i tried to unlap me whit immortal. I was faster at most sectors but could't overtake him there and i lost seconds at the corcscrew. i don't know why i can't be fast there. for several laps i had a harmonica effect. losing time at corkscrew and winning it back on the rest of the track. When i finnaly did place a clean overtake i had again the next yellow car infront of me. I was a little nervous becaus i didn't want to be there. GP infront of me and immortal & erik at my tail, but still i was faster. and i didn't give up becaus i was hoping Propersian was in the same lap. At one moment GP asked me to overtake, but i had to brake soon and i wasn't confident i could make a clean pass. that why i yield. specially whit immortal on my tail. then there was some masive slipstream battle on the straight, GP did take the pass on propersian at the same time i would pass. i lucky avoid GP and the wall. Whit still Propersian on my side we dived al three in the first corner....
 
Last edited:
haha i remember that part it was pretty nice.. u wanted to take me inside corner but dont know why u didnt do that.. if u sticked inside u might of catched my place..

but funny thing here is i get unlucky moments all the time in the races i had here.. my pedal or something or someone coming infront of the screen at an important moment.. its crazy, next monaco will be good hopefully!

ps. we should make race highlights of this championship and put it on youtube.. this way u get more people who wanna sign up!
 
Kyaw: At the beginning i just tryed to follow pro persians pace, Kyaw was faster then me but couldn't overtaken. i felt a small bump 5 times. i just knew he would pushes me off and yes it happend. I don't care if you wait or not becaus i lost the time anyway. After it i was realy struggling on the hards.

Tbh, i got the inside line at turn 1 but it was just a bit too fast and you turned in. I'm sorry about the bumps, i was struggling just as much as you.
 
Joey put the replay on youtube last season but he's dropped out now so somebody else needs a capture card.
 
I was afraid you didn't noticed me. so i yield a little more then i had to.
 
Tbh, i got the inside line at turn 1 but it was just a bit too fast and you turned in. I'm sorry about the bumps, i was struggling just as much as you.


i will see the replay soon...



EDIT: you pushed me first towards the outside thats why i turned in to make the corner. Let we say its a racing incident. But then why did you wait..?
 
Last edited:
good race guys.
Congrats gp.
It was not possible to win with the 60 kg.
 
I think you did amazing with 60kg Immortalpilot, nice best lap time with all that weight. Respect!

And guys, if you have a issue about the race, PM each other. If that doesn't work out PM me AND Arkano and we will have to decide. Not just put it out in the forum please.
If the issue is with one of us, PM the other guy.


There are some things being investigated I can say that much, I just hope I don't have to spend as much time on this as the last one :crazy:
 
thanks m8.
I have see the replay hevay your tyre wear its so good.
 
ballast for the next race???
 
I think you did amazing with 60kg Immortalpilot, nice best lap time with all that weight. Respect!

GP had the quickest lap by a tenth, Immortal did have pole though :)

ballast for the next race???

Will be announced once we've finalised the results 👍

I'll be back to 100% updating the thread and practising this week too, no more slacking!
 
GP had the quickest lap by a tenth, Immortal did have pole though :)

Oh I didn't mean that, I just was impressed with his fast lap with the weight. Respect to GP also for having the fastest lap, but after all, he was free for ballast :)
 
ballast for the next race???

Like Arkano said, will be announced, but for your part you can half your weight down to 15kg and as we can't set 5kg on the room it will mean you have to drive with 10kg mate.
 
arkano, i think you should update the first posts 👍
 
My girlfriend having her birthday today so I'm not going to ruin that by practising, but I'm online all week I guess, Need to get my friend Crazytaxi82's pace up a bit before Monaco :)
 
Back