Intercontinental GT500 Championship Season Two | Race 6 @ Tokyo | **SIGNUPS OPEN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkano5
  • 1,084 comments
  • 53,120 views
hey i might be leaving the team im on soon so i will be changing my psn soon that wont be a problem for you guys will it
 
If you change your PSN just inform us about the new one and we fix that. You then will have to re add us etc, but you know that :)
 
why i must take 70 kg??
That is so much.
I dont have win the race.
 
Erik you won last race.
you must take 70 kg or??
 
Because you came second you have to add 25kg to your overall weight. If you already have ballast then you only add or remove half of what you should have gained/lost. It's all in the OP and it's the same for everyone.
 
Erik,

I went in lap 35 to go on hards, passed the line to start lap 36.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44. So i did 9 laps on hards. Don't see why got the penalty for...
The timer was on that moment on 48:06 total play time, just checked the replay

greetz,
Gp
 
Erik,

I went in lap 35 to go on hards, passed the line to start lap 36.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44. So i did 9 laps on hards. Don't see why got the penalty for...
The timer was on that moment on 48:06 total play time, just checked the replay

greetz,
Gp

I didnt even check it mate, you said during the race you pitted one lap to late, Arkano said he checked it.

I just assumed both of you could count :P
 
I didnt even check it mate, you said during the race you pitted one lap to late, Arkano said he checked it.

I just assumed both of you could count :P

Yeah i thought immortal pitted 1 lap too late :)
For the first time i saw that i always was pitting too soon. Lost the race on that last sunday. It won't happen again :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, i learned to count now :)
 
Penalty will be removed then, congratulation with the win then :)

And I'm relieved I don't have that weight on Monaco :)
 
Last edited:
Penalty will be removed then, congratulation with the win then :)

And I'm reveled I don't have that weight on Monaco :)

You can keep the weight, just the points are ok. Sorry mate for taking back the points.
The first 15 laps where nice battles yeah. Did my best manoevre of the year i think, letting immortal passing me on the straight, together through the corkspin, staying outside on the curbs to attack back on to the next corner, without touching. Very clean driver also immortal!

Hope the fights can continue on Monaco...
 
Well, what a conundrum :lol:

So GP won the race and Erik came second. I'll update the ballast in a few minutes.
 
You can keep the weight, just the points are ok. Sorry mate for taking back the points.

There is absolutely no problem with the points. You won the race, just a misunderstanding and we cleared that now :)
 
mann, i was thinking why i am driving so **** on monte carlo!, i was u sing hard tires its sooo slippery on hard.!
 
mann, i was thinking why i am driving so **** on monte carlo!, i was u sing hard tires its sooo slippery on hard.!

loooooooooooool
 
Suggestion to rule change mid season

The two compound rule is maybe the best thing that happened to me since I'm pretty decent on the racing hard tyres, but I heard so much complain about them.
So I suggested in my room to Arkano that we change the rule, he said he was going to post something about it but I haven't seen any so I take the opportunity to do it myself.

Instead of one stint on hard tyres on a set numbers of laps I suggest you only have one set of soft tyres you can use. Rest will be Medium tyres, you are allowed to push the soft as long as you want.
This way it will be easier to police for the stewards, it is some work to actually check if everyone uses their hard tyres for enough number of laps like it is now. We even managed to give GP a penalty for something he did correctly.

There will have to be the same rules like it is now about qualifying, if you do qualify on soft tyres you will have to start on them. So if you want to use the soft in the end of the race you will have to qualify on medium tyres.

And now I ask you to actually take part in answering to this or we just keep it as it is with the hard tyre rule, but if we keep the hard tyre rule I would also like to add to the rules that you have to write in the forum when in the race you used your hard tyres so I can check what you said is correct instead of check the replay over and over again to count everyone's hard stint.

Looking forward to the reply to this :)
 
I'm quite happy with it.

/signed.

Also, GT5 Spec 2.0 exists. If we get Spa or some other amazing tracks in the following DLC, I think it's fair to say I'm going to propose we extend the season :p
 
Looking forward to that release.. just hope it's not another useless helmet upgrade :P
 
i think its ok as it is now to be honest..
 
how many laps do you have to run on hard tires?
 
Nine laps on hard tyres :)
 
If you check this picture (its in the OP)
calendar2u4e.png


The blue numbers is how many laps you have to do on hard tyres :)

Just for the future, it's amazing how many people just have to ask before the race start :crazy:
 
It doesn't look likely that I will race this weekend as I am in London all afternoon with the family and might not get back in time.
 
I always check the thread pre-race to look at how many laps are on hards, but after I read the new posts, I've forgotten what I came for :lol:
 
I always check the thread pre-race to look at how many laps are on hards, but after I read the new posts, I've forgotten what I came for :lol:

:D same here
 
personally i say keep it how it is, I say softs are how the cars are mean't to run in my opinion and the hards add a great chalenge.

please don't change it, at least finnish the season how it started.
 
Waiting until post/pre season would be the best idea
 
personally i say keep it how it is, I say softs are how the cars are mean't to run in my opinion and the hards add a great chalenge.

please don't change it, at least finnish the season how it started.

Hards are how it's meant to run mate, see what they have when you buy it, Soft just add laziness to the driving style :)
 
For me it's same, nevertheless i like the hard tires. Don't make it too easy, i would say.
 
I guess we stick to the hard tyres rule, since everybody wants it (including me). But then I want to know after each race when you guys used your hard tyres. I do have other things to do than just watch replay over and over again to count everyone of your hard tyres stint. I hope that's not to much to ask?
 
Back