InterContinental Motorsport - iRacing team

Yeah he was even crying. But it go's better now, after i let him win some races. Now he thinks he's Vettel again 👍

Anyway i was thinking if its possible to do some random official race once in a while with all team members. So people notice us as a team?

Last edited:
Yeah he was even crying. But it go's better now, after i let him win some races. Now he thinks he's Vettel again 👍

Yes. Yes I was. :) If I'm Vettel does that make you Alonso because I'm beating you all the time?

Anyway i was thinking if its possible to do some random official race once in a while with all team members. So people notice us as a team?

This could work, or we could just have one team hosted race where all our team members race against eachother?

Maybe I'll hook up my **** tomorrow and we can mess around a bit. I've got everything together and my den redone, just don't have the desire to hook it all up. Odd as it may seem I think this break has done me some good.

VINCE__
Maybe I'll hook up my **** tomorrow and we can mess around a bit. I've got everything together and my den redone, just don't have the desire to hook it all up. Odd as it may seem I think this break has done me some good.

Glad you got it all sorted. I should be on later today 5pm ish my time so I'll try and update you on the team changes. Also Steve broke his Mic because he was missing you so much. :lol:

Hey Vince,

Pumpkin here, long time no see. Glad you got your den redone. See ya on the track. :) oh and don't listen to LJ, he's been a Little **** here lately. Lol

Hey Vince,

Pumpkin here, long time no see. Glad you got your den redone. See ya on the track. :) oh and don't listen to LJ, he's been a Little **** here lately. Lol

:lol: Annoyed that I'm back in the IndyCar?

I'm just working on getting my iRating up to 3500-4000 now though so I will be safely in top split races in the iGPS.

Hi mates!

I'm sorry for not being online at all in the last two weeks but I'm very busy with exams.
I will be on during the next week, I promise :sly:

I hope you're doing good, see you soon guys!!

Hi mates!

I'm sorry for not being online at all in the last two weeks but I'm very busy with exams.
I will be on during the next week, I promise :sly:

I hope you're doing good, see you soon guys!!

Things are going good. There is loads of stuff I need to tell you (Updates and all that) but I'll wait until you get on next.

No need to worry either, education is far more important than iRacing.

so i have read this thread a few different times!! and i was wondering if the open invitation was still out? i just started iracing this past thursday... been real fun. im not the fast's do to being on a controller(ordering wheel in a few weeks). you can either message me on here or in iracing andy king.

My internet went down on me yesterday! I wish iracing had a offline test mode or something:( i need to practice indycar @ Barber! Now i have to work all day today. Maybe see ya later on team speak:) Later m8's

so i have read this thread a few different times!! and i was wondering if the open invitation was still out? i just started iracing this past thursday... been real fun. im not the fast's do to being on a controller(ordering wheel in a few weeks). you can either message me on here or in iracing andy king.

Wait until you get a wheel and get used to how it feels and how the physics of the sim feel while using a wheel and then get back to us. While you are using a controller I'm afraid none of our team members can help you while you are using a controller, thus meaning we may not be of any benefit to you at the moment, and who knows you may not like iRacing when you get a wheel. I hope you understand what we mean by saying this and we are not saying no by any means, but once you get a wheel and get some practice with it then get back to us and we will try and help you out.

Hope to see you soon then :)

Wait until you get a wheel and get used to how it feels and how the physics of the sim feel while using a wheel and then get back to us. While you are using a controller I'm afraid none of our team members can help you while you are using a controller, thus meaning we may not be of any benefit to you at the moment, and who knows you may not like iRacing when you get a wheel. I hope you understand what we mean by saying this and we are not saying no by any means, but once you get a wheel and get some practice with it then get back to us and we will try and help you out.

Hope to see you soon then :)

i completely understand. i will be back!! 👍

The Silverstone 'Mess'.

iJol1jBHSIZ02.gif

Thank god iRacing's tyres aren't like this eh?

Any reason I cant access the TS server?

Been busy with school and other things so havent been on there in a couple of weeks :(

I would love to join but how active do I have to be. If I'm online during the weekends is that acceptable. I don't know how long I will have a mic (I'm using a friends headset since he does not use it all the time but may need it. I do have another headset coming but it might take a while for me to get everything right to communicate with you guys (It does not come with 3.5mm Mic jack. I also hope you guys can excuse my slowness as a driver. It takes me a while to get up to speed.

I would love to join but how active do I have to be. If I'm online during the weekends is that acceptable. I don't know how long I will have a mic (I'm using a friends headset since he does not use it all the time but may need it. I do have another headset coming but it might take a while for me to get everything right to communicate with you guys (It does not come with 3.5mm Mic jack. I also hope you guys can excuse my slowness as a driver. It takes me a while to get up to speed.

Yeah being on the weekends is fine. None of our members are on 24/7 anyway so that is just fine. And also we don't go off the pace of a driver, after all that is what being in a team is for and that is to try and help eachother out.

I will send you the TeamSpeak details via PM and if you are still interested then pop in and say hi. I'm sure some of our members will be on at different times during the day.

Welcome Mike, it's a bit calm on teamspeak now. Summer time have drawn at least me out of the rig and outside. But now it's august and I guess I soon be back in the driving seat talking to you all again ;)

See you soon guys, back to my cold beer now ;)

Thanks! I will be on in a few days. I have a headset coming for my 360 and I'm starting to get tired of moving my friend's turtle beaches from my PC to Xbox every couple of hours. I guess I will be on tomorrow or saturday, whenever they come in.

WOW, it looks awesome!
Compliments guys, you did a great job! (as always I should say :sly:)

Very proud to be a part of this team, I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

It turned out better than I thought considering I was only using Windows Movie Maker to string the clips together. :)

Already have the song choice and ideas lined up for my end of season iGPS review if I like the car after the build.

I just sent a request for more info on joining the team in through the website. I look forward to hearing from you and racing with the team hopefully in the near future!!

Back