Interest Check: Forza 2 Racing Series

• Thread starter TopHat
  • 92 comments
Wwll this M3 is curretnly in A class (only 350 BHP) as I got some raceing tires ..ect I'm sure I will be able to tune it down :D

My B-Class S2000, still a work in progress.

d62bf21cfe3f44a89cb0d9cyi4.jpg

Should we have different sub classes based on mods? I'm sure people are running different combinations of performance parts on their cars.

We could always run the SCCA rules.

Alright a few last minute questions:

What TIME is this happening tomorrow?

How many cars are participating?

If more than 8, how are we handling that?

OK so its B class cars ,right? because I just downgraded my M3

I say add your name to the list :
People racing :

1.BMW318ciC - BMW M3

This all depends on what time we're racing for me. I'm driving over the pennins in about half an hour and I'll be gone for a while probably for about 7-8 hours. I have my car all painted and ready, if I can't make this one I'll have to try the next.

BMW I've got your friends request, the next time I switch my 360 on I'll accept it, I've got someone elses too 👍.

Well... I have 7 people who have actually posted a pic of their cars, then theres Dave who has his car.

That makes......

9? :lol:

We have 8.

All others are gonna have to wait.

I think.

Heres the list:

1. BMW318CiC - #3 BMW E46 M3
2. Joey D - #78 Datsun Fairlady Z 432R
3. KSaiyu - #27 Lotus Carlton
4. Rac-Uh.... MistaX- #72 Lotus Elise
5. YSSMAN - #9 Porsche 914/6
6. Dave A - ?????????
7. Tophaticent (Tito The) - #93 Corvette Grand Sport

Theres the racers.

Any others who have been left out.... You probably only replied once. And never showed me a car. Aaaaand so.

See you all in a bit. I'm off to return my bicycle to Sprawl-Mart. :grumpy:

I'm fairly sure Socomplayer is in Georgia right now without his 360, so thus he isn't going to make this one.

Allright then.

List edited.

Also, Brett, I was just playing with MistaX. :P You're just never AROOOUUUNNNND. :dopey:

No reason to do 2 parrelel races if there is enough people , but they have to be in another class for example C or A

also what time is this going to be ? tommorow ? and what is the track ? I suggest 10 laps on the ring :D:D

I could do it today, but tomorrow is a no-go for me. Imma be out on my dads boat... But tomorrow here isn't for another.... 10 hours. I'm not sure when tomorrow is in Saudi Arabia.

They really sucked at driving, but they were good sports. I know that your number was 72... I kinda forgot. :dopey:

I can do it today, well, more specifically tonight. I've got a graduation party to go to here in a bit, and then I have to go to work. Assuming all goes well, I should be home by 10 PM EST, unless my friends want to go out for dinner tonight...

It's almost 8pm here now, I've got about a 4 hour window from this post where I can race, tomorrow I'll be out until late, and even then I might only be in for a few mins to get changed so tomorrow is possibliy later in the day, but only a possibility not a definite.

What we need to do is find out when everyone can race, cross that with the different time zones and work out when most people are free and just race then. But if you want just a fun race in our cars thats not part of the series then I'm up for one tonight.

BTW my car is a Jaguar E-Type.

Saudi is +3 GMT its not 1:54 am here we should set the time well ahead so we can make time for it

I'm up for a race but you should organise the first post...it's too hard to find out what's happening, when it's happening and who's participating.

hmmmm yea, we need to know when this is gonna happen with a solid time.

Being a photo whore, my finished car as being entered:

carlton2aa6.jpg

carltonma9.jpg

I was on for quite a while... But MistaX was the only one. :(

I had no time whatsoever today, I was with my dad on his boat. I'm currently away from my 'Box too.

OK I'm going to suggest a track , The 'Ring :D

rules :
1- B class car
2. NO Traction control
3-NO stabilty system
4- YES ABS

No nothing. All aids off. Force manual included. Sim damage, Sim fuel, etc.

But not the ring.

Ok then.

Tonight is the FM2 all nighter.

MAYBE we should race tonight.

As for aids:

Lets just keep ABS. Because no ABS =/= fun for alot of people.

(Me)

Also, Brett, I was just playing with MistaX. :P You're just never AROOOUUUNNNND. :dopey:

It's true! I've been playing it offline for a bit to get used to the gam. I kinda want in on this but I might be going out tonight so iono realy.

Agreed, there needs to be some organisation. We've never so much as picked a date to race on in what, 2 weeks of preparing.

Back