Interlagos is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport

So Senna tribute was enough to convince? Foundation or whoever?

Good on you WSR, insane 98T and AES sounds.

I can't hear any in the beta???!!??!!

Last edited:
Maybe it's because of my patriotism, or because I went there last year, but I'd much prefer COTA to be added in the game over Interlagos. Hopefully it gets added by release.

Possibly coming to Project CARS 2 in DLC.

I find it funny that we live in the day and age where games aren't even out yet and developers are already planning DLC. Interlagos better be coming to Project CARS 2 as free DLC, or I'm not buying that pack and I'm sticking to GT Sport for my interlagos needs.

I find it funny that we live in the day and age where games aren't even out yet and developers are already planning DLC. Interlagos better be coming to Project CARS 2 as free DLC, or I'm not buying that pack and I'm sticking to GT Sport for my interlagos needs.
Erm. No. It was a community request a few months ago and probably not scanned yet. DLC done well creates more interest in the game and potentially increases the life of the game from both a developer and consumer standpoint. The DLC packs in PC1 were unbelievably cheap and even if you wanted a car from that, it was the same price per car of other franchises for the whole pack anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg kgyts.jpg

INB4 the Interlagos licence suddenly becomes free and every racing game suddenly has it featured.

Wait, who's handling the license like that? Thought this already was available to everyone, unless this is a Joke/reference to Porsche?

Maybe it's because of my patriotism, or because I went there last year, but I'd much prefer COTA to be added in the game over Interlagos. Hopefully it gets added by release.

It most likely is because of those two reasons , because Interlagos is a much more historical track than COTA , but of course , to each their own.

It's called long range planning. It's a trait that successful businesses share.

Definitely a welcome addition to the GT franchise. Only problem is, does it have the bumpiness of the real track? Can one simulate real race conditions(hot, hazy, rainy, drying line on a cloudy day)?
Maybe formula cars in DLC.

Once again, awesome that it's in, but it can't be driven in proper changeable conditions. Hey, maybe in another 5-6-7years down the road.

INB4 the Interlagos licence suddenly becomes free and every racing game suddenly has it featured.

They must be selling concessions cheap because the public ship is sinking.
TV Globo is probably not minding right now since they'll probably nab the company that deals with rights of use (that they shadow manage already, anyway).

Definitely a welcome addition to the GT franchise. Only problem is, does it have the bumpiness of the real track? Can one simulate real race conditions(hot, hazy, rainy, drying line on a cloudy day)?
Maybe formula cars in DLC.

Once again, awesome that it's in, but it can't be driven in proper changeable conditions. Hey, maybe in another 5-6-7years down the road.

The real track doesn't have ondulations anymore so I'd be surprised since that picture tells me it's the 2016-2017 version.

Back