International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
Lots of disconnections and 'failed to connects' at the moment. Didn't get in either at xx:47.

@ Flash48: Sorry I was going off that much this last race. I need a break and so I'm gonna take one now (not sure if I'll come back today though). thanks for waiting every time đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Flash, sorry if I had a part to play in you going off at the hairpin, I saw you disappear... I would have waited but I had someone else behind me.

Good race :)

Sorry about my ranting earlier:irked:, i've started a thread called One Make Racing @ Suzuka opinions welcomed

coming on at xx.32 to try out the M3. always loved that car. thanks to Jack for the effort with the tune.

Would just like to extend my thanks to 'root_racer' in his tuned Skyline, for that handy shove into the pitwall.... I really appreciated that one.

its a bit of a dillemma, trying to be considerate towards everyone your racing against. dont get me wrong. im only saying that being to much of a gentlemen and hence looking too much in the rearview mirror makes it easier to make a mistake with what is going on in front. late braking, not hitting the lines, getting sideways etc. i hope i didnt cause the racers behind me too much trouble in the first few laps at the xx.17 race. and if i bumped sauber_f1 im sorry. just trying to get some close racing. missed xx.32, but will be back at xx.47 getting more used to the M3.

Immense race there guys, 6 of us all in a line, with no bumps! That was the best race I have ever had on GT:P by a mile. When I went down the inside of the blue M3 at the final chicane I had one of those massive screen-shaking bumps... hope I didn't hit anyone, it looked ok from my bonnet cam though?

Yeah, sorry. I try to be as smooth as possible.... maybe my sharp inputs on the analogue sticks are making me appear to wobble down the road.

that's it for me for tonight, apologies if I bumped into anyone tonight but I think I didn't anyway. That xx32 race was great.

Back