International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
Sorry to Ferry76. Incredibly bad lag at my end. I had no idea where you really were. With lags and disconnects I try again a little later.

wow, was doing really well that last race, till i out drove myself...like usual. lol. did you all wait for sausages when he went off? i looked in my mirror and everyone had gone, didn't know where that much lead came from.

Nice racing 2Fast2Stig 👍 Just a shame that I losted it and the Cilo got in the way at the end :lol:

hmmm... who was that moron in the Tuned Ford GT?
He was all over the place driving in our way. :(

The Ferrari 512BB 681PP
Power +20 (full)
Weight 85% (lowest)
R3 / R3

It's a handfull, but great to drive. :)

thanks everyone for the great racing! See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Huh? Your using a G25 yeah? With the clutch and shifter?

If so to get reverse, push down on the shifter and put it into 6th.

Lets take this one moore time,and sorry for my english,not a native.
The GAME dont support shifters reverse under 6th gear.If it does,mine is broken.You,Jack,probably dont have this wheel,so could some one G25 owner tell if there is or not this function. Thanks Huh,huh,3rd is between 1st and 5th.

Lets take this one moore time,and sorry for my english,not a native.
The GAME dont support shifters reverse under 6th gear.If it does,mine is broken.You,Jack,probably dont have this wheel,so could some one G25 owner tell if there is or not this function. Thanks Huh,huh,3rd is between 1st and 5th.

Type R - I do have a G25 so I believe yours may be broken. To get reverse on the shifter when it is the H box mode, you push down it netural and put it into 6th.

You can see it on this video (Not my video) at 13 seconds - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJosndr4Xs

If you are using the paddles then you press triangle on the buttons to get it into reverse.

Hope this helps you.

I didnt know that i had a sex change :sly: still male i think.

Man you totally ruined my day. You could've just lied. Women doing manly things makes me sexually arroused, so it would've been great to have a fast female in here.

But there's still hope I think. Someone did have a machine like driver as a girlfriend?

Jumping in @32 hoping some of you are still driving.👍

Last edited:
Sorry guys, got to mow the lawn! Guess you will have to find, someone else to beat! Had fun today, see everyone tomorrow or later on today!

Hi guys, joined you for a bit tonight. Was my first go on GT:P for months, so I was pretty slow, sorry if I got in anyones way! I seemed to get a bit quicker towards the end, but some of you are obscenely quick!

I should be back tomorrow for some more racing, it was good fun.

lmao......i went off at spoon that last race, heard some cars flash by me, but didn't see who it was. when i rejoined the track, saw i was still in 9th, so thought you had all stopped and waited for mr_geez (i think i saw him touch the sand in my mirror). I pulled up and waited for you all, only to be beasted by 3 clio's. lol

I'm off now. Was again nice racing with you guys. Sorry mr_geez about punting you on the side like that. It's just that the lag makes it look like you'd be drifting to the outside and leaving the inside free but when I initate the overtake you are suddenly on my line and disaster occurs. :scared:

no problem LiBi,that's the way with world events,sometimes everything is smooth,sometimes not,besides I should've taken a test drive in that 512 before racing ;) a lot of action in car from 70's..

Back