- 2,672

- Anglesey
- El_Beardo_Grande
In-visigoth![]()
Always wondered . . How do get in one of those guys? Sounds a little dangerous, to me.
In-visigoth![]()
Always wondered . . How do get in one of those guys? Sounds a little dangerous, to me.
Doubt I will be able to make it because of crazy work stuff around that date, but thank you for the invite! This sounds like a really fun event. Y'all have got some really sweet liveries made for it as well. Have a great race!@NoStopN @JoeyLeonine @DelboyD @GOTMAXPOWER @Granadier @RacingGrandpa @Invisigoth
I saw that you raced in the Catalunya Endurance Event hosted by @Bivittavus88
I have a few entry spaces left for my Brands Hatch 200km Gr.3 race in December. You are welcome to sign up if you wish to 👍
All race info available in the original post of this thread.
Cheers![]()

Doubt I will be able to make it because of crazy work stuff around that date, but thank you for the invite! This sounds like a really fun event. Y'all have got some really sweet liveries made for it as well. Have a great race!![]()
Sorry to hear thatAw man. We have our work Xmas party that day/night. So I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.
Grateful for the invite though!
Having said all that, I struggle to not be in the gravel during a 5 lap sprint race so its probably best I don't join you here for 51 laps...
Aw man. We have our work Xmas party that day/night. So I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.
Grateful for the invite though!
Having said all that, I struggle to not be in the gravel during a 5 lap sprint race so its probably best I don't join you here for 51 laps...
If it involves going in through the out door, it's definitely dangerous.![]()
I can neither confirm, nor deny.
OK, I'm ready for the 1985 Bathurst 1000....at Brands Hatch.
View attachment 864090
The AM on the wing a nod to the actual race.
I'm running a Super GT livery so the race will indeed have a world wide feel to it.👍
Shhhhh not so loud! You know some of the Americans will show up with NASCAR liveries!
![]()
I'm interested Paolo. Thanks for the tag!
PSN Name: si_berian_tiger
Chosen Car: McLaren 650S GT3
Number: 51
Tricky track. Any (online / AM) lap time? I did a.... slow one.
Will post my best lap time later....
So in race conditions so far I have managed a 1:24.8
After the snooker I'm inPractice Lobby Open
0475-4181-8959-1997-3444
@paoloevans To me every lap is a "hit or miss" on this track. I was faster (with the NSX...) than my other practice lap times but omg... mistake after mistake. I'm in my own range (+2 sec) so it's cool, but if I multiple that (or @HoonigaN96's time...) with the lap number... ouch
.
Probably because of the more or less blind(?) corners. You have to start cornering before you see the... that thing after the cornerAlthough Brands is my favourite circuit in the world I to find that I can make more mistakes here than at any other circuit. I've done probably thousands of laps here on all different racing games (never driven it for real) but still I get caught out on a few of the bends!!
Never raced on it (online)Brands is a nice track for cruising. It suits big lazy engines well. For Daily Race Cs the Vantage and the C7 have always done well for me there.
I completely forgot to sign in sorry
PSN Name: spiner-kopin
Chosen Car: Porsche 911 RSR
Number: 20
Livery Photo :comming soon
If there is still a place
PSN Name: blackclaw47
Chosen Car: Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 '16
Number: 47