INTERNATIONAL GT Brands Hatch 200km 2019 Gr.3 Event. Race FINISHED

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 208 comments
  • 12,159 views
Well that sux :(. Who is hosting?

I know mate. I work in a Hospital in Portsmouth and I have had set hours where I can race most Fridays. However due to the nature of the job my shift paterns are soon changing which I wasn't expecting to be honest.

Hopefully it wont effect my Sprint Cup Series but I doubt I'll be hosting any more races after that....

Please can one of the entrants host this event? I will ask my right hand man @Kuraudo if he can host?
 
Last edited:
I know mate. I work in a Hospital in Portsmouth and I have had set hours where I can race most Fridays. However due to the nature of the job my shift paterns are soon changing which I wasn't expecting to be honest.

Hopefully it wont effect my Sprint Cup Series but I doubt I'll be hosting any more races after that....

Please can one of the entrants host this event? I will ask my right hand man @Kuraudo if he can host?
J5aJazN.gif
 
Hi guys. Bad news after bad news? My Playstation Plus subscription is expired and for now I don't have the chance to renew it :( . Please cancel my Brands Hatch and Sprint Cup Asia entry. Sorry guys. Thank you @paoloevans. Maybe next time :cheers:.
 
Hi guys. Bad news after bad news? My Playstation Plus subscription is expired and for now I don't have the chance to renew it :( . Please cancel my Brands Hatch and Sprint Cup Asia entry. Sorry guys. Thank you @paoloevans. Maybe next time :cheers:.

Ok mate no worries. Thanks for letting me know. Hope to see yoy back sometime.
 
Hi guys. Bad news after bad news? My Playstation Plus subscription is expired and for now I don't have the chance to renew it :( . Please cancel my Brands Hatch and Sprint Cup Asia entry. Sorry guys. Thank you @paoloevans. Maybe next time :cheers:.
:confused:
 
23.1s my best so far in the Hyundai, not a fast as the Subaru around here too much understeer mid turn, I should get into the 22s though

I was running 23.8/9xx a few weeks back. Not touched Brands since, though.

I can't with this one, the race is on at a bad time for me, just after I get in from work the day after I stay up all night watching BBC Politics :lol:

Sounds like a fun combo, have fun 👍

Fancy lending me a few tenths, then? :lol:
 
I love company :D :cheers:. My best was 27.017 but that was a biiiiiig lucky lap :D . (My biggest enemies are the 3rd and 4th corners. Easy to overshot them.)

Yeh, 3rd corner (Graham Hill Bend) often bites me in the arse. I tend to go just that little bit too wide approaching, getting two wheels on the grass, and then spinning pout or just strait lining it up the grass slope :crazy:. One of the things I learnt from doing the F1500T race in GT Lounge was you can make some gains at T5 (Hawthorn) coasting in with light braking using a couple of gears higher than recommended then flooring it as soon as you see a strait line to the opposite kerb a bit further up. You seem to carry more speed coming out of the corner *and* use less fuel.
 
Yeh, 3rd corner (Graham Hill Bend) often bites me in the arse. I tend to go just that little bit too wide approaching, getting two wheels on the grass, and then spinning pout or just strait lining it up the grass slope :crazy:. One of the things I learnt from doing the F1500T race in GT Lounge was you can make some gains at T5 (Hawthorn) coasting in with light braking using a couple of gears higher than recommended then flooring it as soon as you see a strait line to the opposite kerb a bit further up. You seem to carry more speed coming out of the corner *and* use less fuel.
I'm very (too?) cautious with this track. A little too much speed and you're off, losing time because you have to crawl back to the line or you just stuck into the gigantic deserts next to the track. Right now I'm testing a "new" car, maybe I leave the F-Type in the garage this time and try something new :) . Twitchier but I'm faster with it.
 
I'm very (too?) cautious with this track. A little too much speed and you're off, losing time because you have to crawl back to the line or you just stuck into the gigantic deserts next to the track. Right now I'm testing a "new" car, maybe I leave the F-Type in the garage this time and try something new :) . Twitchier but I'm faster with it.

Whatever works for ya, but just remember, you gotta live with it for 200km;).
 
Hi all. Hope your all looking forward to the race!

@Kuraudo theres a chance that I can swap my shift with a colleague so I may yet still make the starting grid!

I'll let you all know the week of the race. :cheers:
 
Hi all. Hope your all looking forward to the race!

@Kuraudo theres a chance that I can swap my shift with a colleague so I may yet still make the starting grid!

I'll let you all know the week of the race. :cheers:
Awesome news :) ! I hope we see you at the track ;) . The Gentleman Cup is very close :) .
 
Awesome news :) ! I hope we see you at the track ;) . The Gentleman Cup is very close :) .

I still can't make Round 4 of the Sprint Cup at Suzuka but I'm hoping to make this Brands event. :)👍
 
Yeh, it would kinda suck missing your own event after all the prep you put into it. Good luck, may the odds be forever in your favour ;).

I know mate. Feel kinda silly as well organizing it and then not racing lol.

Doing my best to be there.
 
Back