iRacing Laptop

yeah weve tryed everything...we will probably just use a wire to use the internet

what would you say the frame rate would be on mostly low-medium settings? lets ssay like 25 cars at maybe daytona
What shows up in device manager under network adapters?

I haven't got iRacing so hard to estimate, best thing is to try it yourself on laptop.

What shows up in device manager under network adapters?

I haven't got iRacing so hard to estimate, best thing is to try it yourself on laptop.
Bluetooth device (personal area network)
Bluetooth device (RFCOMM protocol TDI)
broadcom 4313 802.11 b/g/n
microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter
realtek PCIe FE family controller

Bluetooth device (personal area network)
Bluetooth device (RFCOMM protocol TDI)
broadcom 4313 802.11 b/g/n
microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter
realtek PCIe FE family controller
Try the latest wireless driver: Link

See if this makes a difference installed. What is issue connecting to network, can you see the wireless networks? Also any firewall / security software you are using?

Try the latest wireless driver: Link

See if this makes a difference installed. What is issue connecting to network, can you see the wireless networks? Also any firewall / security software you are using?
i connect to the network but when i open the internet browser it says im disconnected. i can see the wireless networks. and no firewall or anything for all i know.

i connect to the network but when i open the internet browser it says im disconnected. i can see the wireless networks. and no firewall or anything for all i know.
Does it work fine when connected by wire? When you hover over the wireless network icon in the right hand side of taskbar, does it show your network name and say Internet Access? Did it suddenly stop working, any change of software or hardware like router and settings at time it stopped working?

Does it work fine when connected by wire? When you hover over the wireless network icon in the right hand side of taskbar, does it show your network name and say Internet Access? Did it suddenly stop working, any change of software or hardware like router and settings at time it stopped working?
i will try wire tonight. it does show the name and say internet access and it says connected. and no change of any software or router and settings

How do i need to get it? i need to go in store? Also what if they dont have it in store. Lastly can i buy it online? THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THANK YOU

How do i need to get it? i need to go in store? Also what if they dont have it in store. Lastly can i buy it online?
You need to probably print this coupon off: Link

and go to the store with the laptop coupon and ask to order in this laptop for delivery with coupon the following laptop: Link

Thank you for all of your help
No problem, I noticed if you click on coupon, it comes up with option to print off coupon so maybe easiest way of doing so, enable pop-ups so print pop-up works.

Also you need to get a manager to put the discount on, some have been refused so worth pushing for it and reading comments on last page of this thread before you go so you understand what you might be faced with: Link

Last edited:
No problem, I noticed if you click on coupon, it comes up with option to print off coupon so maybe easiest way of doing so, enable pop-ups so print pop-up works.

Also you need to get a manager to put the discount on, some have been refused so worth pushing for it and reading comments on last page of this thread before you go so you understand what you might be faced with: Link
turns out i cannot get the laptop tonight but i can get it later on. anyways black friday is coming so it should be cheaper. thanks for the help but would this computer run iracing? Specs: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?calledBy=&docId=emr_na-c02782017-1&docLocale=
this is the computer i currently have that has that wifi issue

turns out i cannot get the laptop tonight but i can get it later on. anyways black friday is coming so it should be cheaper. thanks for the help but would this computer run iracing? Specs: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?calledBy=&docId=emr_na-c02782017-1&docLocale=
this is the computer i currently have that has that wifi issue
I imagine it is only delivery order, I doubt there will be as good deal as that as it was a black friday deal.

Processor should be good enough for iRacing, graphics might struggle but hopefully be at a playable framerate on low settings. Best thing is to try it, have you registered to iRacing before? If not, get one of them free 3 month memberships and see how it performs.

I imagine it is only delivery order, I doubt there will be as good deal as that as it was a black friday deal.

Processor should be good enough for iRacing, graphics might struggle but hopefully be at a playable framerate on low settings. Best thing is to try it, have you registered to iRacing before? If not, get one of them free 3 month memberships and see how it performs.
yes i have had iracing so i plan on doing the 9$ 3 month renweal

would this work too? I'm just looking for options
http://www.staples.com/Acer-Aspire-V5-552PG-8405-AMD-A8-8GB-DDR3L-500GB-SATA-hard/product_1387733

Back