iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
Thanks guys, I will be getting some sometime down the road. I wanna race more but with work and school, plus my project car (real life) I'm tearing apart now. so my time is..........well I have none lol

Jav
Yes you can! Check this out:

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1461823.page

Fredrik does some awsome skins and he's got them up for free!!

I see, yea i remember. I just thought it was because of not knowing PS or something but i understand.

What a minute? you don´t own any of the cars you painted?
How do you know everything fits (which it did on the iR skins)

Yea, but whatever you do, DON´T create a thread and make a request. Check around the "showroom" and decide yourself which skinner is qualified to provide you with a Top quality skin.
There are too many that just wants to make a few quick bucks...

Oh and Follestad (Jav link) Does not do requests. He only does skins then put them out for free which is great if you don´t care about having an individual skin.

Karl B. Twort is a good skinner aswell. Pretty active one.

Mason Baker.

http://masonbakerdesigns.com/portfolio.html

I posted a link in the original iRacing thread, but his work really deserves to been seen by everyone. After we all get settled in with the NTM, I'll definitely be purchasing some of his schemes, as well as making a few requests.

MX5s are ready for season 3!

Flyin_Miata_Roadster.jpg

Flyin_Miata.jpg

BRT Ford GT spun out in pit lane, you just had to take a photo of the poor guys misfortune! :ouch:

Joking aside, nice work guys.

These custom skins, they only visible to you guys right unless you share the skin with everyone else somehow? I've always used the web interface to make my skins so I am curious what other people see when they see these "custom" skins

Lots of good skins in this thread btw 👍

These custom skins, they only visible to you guys right unless you share the skin with everyone else somehow? I've always used the web interface to make my skins so I am curious what other people see when they see these "custom" skins

Lots of good skins in this thread btw 👍

Here you go sir! This is what everyone in iRacing uses:

http://www.tradingpaints.com/

Danilc that car looks awsome!! Love it!

Alright time for my Gulf Ford GT(WIP):

Gulf_FordGT.jpg

Gulf_FordGT_2.jpg

Plus my version of the Signatech Nissan:

Signatech_Nissan.jpg

Last edited:
Some very nice looking cars on here.👍

Hey Jav, how do you have time to race when you're making all these paiint schemes?:lol: Keep em' coming, they're looking good.👍

I would like to give this paint scheme thing a try, but don't believe I have the patience or time. How long does it take to make a car like the ones in the couple posts above?

Once you get the hang of it it takes about 10-30 minutes depending on how complex the skin may be. My advice is go in the skins forum and read all the tutorials, familiarize yourself with the program(I use Gimp) and go at it!
Ohh! And you need to get trading paints so you can see everyone elses liveries and they can see yours!

Back