iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
My Belgian GP livery:

Honda_FW31.jpg

I got it from Thepaintbooth, but they were forced to take it down. I can put it up in mediafire so you can get it from there tonight when I get home, let me know if you're interested!

Jav
I got it from Thepaintbooth, but they were forced to take it down. I can put it up in mediafire so you can get it from there tonight when I get home, let me know if you're interested!

That would be awesome I've been trying to get it for two weeks now.

That would be awesome I've been trying to get it for two weeks now.
Cool! I'll put it up tonight when I get home and let you know! I also have a pretty sweet Renault 2011 that I can share if anyone is interested!
Amazing :drool:

I just wish there was somewhere that said what each piece on the template is. I just have no idea what I am painting sometimes.
You just gotta paint each piece a different color and try it, that way you'll see what each part is...
I just placed the wiring over the Williams livery and went from there...

Anytime man! If anyone evr needs anything just let me know and I'll help you out as best as I can!

Jav
Thank's man! Unfourtunately I missed the race...

Same, a friend offered me a free ticket to see my local football (soccer) team play in their new 22000 seat stadium so couldn't say no really.

Joey, maybe your name or something on the top of the rear wing and on the bottom of it if you know what i mean.

Those two places are very good spots.

If there's bit of advice I'd like to offer (assuming your willing to accept it), its that you seem to have a habit of stretching the logos and things out abit too much. What program do you use?

Yup you are right guys, I am using Gimp Racecar I need to find a way to get the logos to the size I need without them looking blurry...
Hamp I need to find a different carbon fiber patern, any advice as to where to look for it?

Haven't really looked for one, I'm using the same but scaling it down to smaller sizes. 400x250 in this car, hood, roof and trunk:

TDI_Blanc.jpg

Matmut_OZ_TDI.jpg

Matmut_OZ_TDI_2.jpg

Back