iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
  • 336,479 views
Another quick one while I continue to have fun around Brands Hatch but this time with the Spec Racer Ford;

jaguarford.jpg


Based on the IMSA Group C Castrol Jaguars of the 1980s.
 
That's pretty cool 👍
Great car and track combo too
 
I've gotta a mclaren livery gulf blancplain series car anyone want to see it?
 
I've gotta a mclaren livery gulf blancplain series car anyone want to see it?

Its the "iRacing Paint Schemes Thread", its not like you have to ask ;)
 
Ill get you lot a picture tonight :)
 
Please go ahead and post it! We all love to see each other's work! I'm a sucker for custom livery eye candy!!
 
You have to upload the picture to some website, like imageshack.us for instance, and then paste the url here.
 
Put this tag before the URL: [ IMG ]

Then this one after it: [/ IMG ]

Just without gaps.

:)👍
 
Nice! Good job, looks pretty sweet from that angle! Any moreshots? Press Cntrl+F12 on the replay to move the camera arround.
 
yeah ill try get some more for you :)
 
Someone send me a link to gimp please?
 
Just tried it bloody horrible uninstalled straight away
 
Here's the sponsor and color adjustments that I will have for next season. The Livery is not decided until I get the paint-able rear wing template.

​

Real Life Sponsors added to this machine. (Plan Z, Puma Asia, Oktane, Go Designs, With You Japan, and SMR)
 
What sort of PC hardware will iRacing run on? I'm well interested but i only have a 2002 HP Windows XP
 
Could someone design me a car please?
 
or the PIRTEK BTCC 2013 livery on the mclaren :)
 
^ I’ll have a go on Monday when I get IRacing again.
 
Yet another quick one before the week 13 MX5 fun-madness this week.

mappymx5.jpg
 
Here is my first attempt at the McLaren, this was done for our Team for the WORLDS ROOKIE WEEK.... what you guys think?

Representing the Aussie flag, colours and the Boxing Kangaroo!

8680073362_73dbb3fbea_o.jpg


8680073490_0652770238_o.jpg
 
Back