iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
Tommy_861
That Cadillac one is pissing me off, signed up last night still didn't get my code yet. and I signed up for simraceway today and still no activation email either!

Check spam, if it's not there... Call them, they'll send it to you ;) this happened to me too!

If I do the free 3mo promo can I then use the 1 year for $49 promo or am I considered a member for life after the 3mo deal?

I expect they'll have the thanksgiving promo again come november. Half price for a one year subscription renewal. I'll grab that one for sure :)

I'd love that last one, shame its only for new members...

I got my first year for $50 when I first signed up a year ago. Back then they had the league site separate and if you signed up through the league site you got your first year for $50. It was kind of a hidden offer not many people knew about. They always have deals on black friday so look out for those. I got lucky when it was time for me to renew. They came out with the 2 years for $100 a week before my subscription ran out so I jumped on that. With that being the case I'll pay a total of $150 for 3 years 👍.

Masi may I ask how long the offers above are vaild for? It's just I'm getting my new pc over the next couple of weeks and would like to take one of these offers once I'm all setup.

Both $75 ones are great since 1 car + 2 tracks would equal to almpst $40 if you buy them seperate.

The Impala SS you can use right away with the Carb Cup while the F1 car you can use occasionaly with special events that go in tandem with real world F1 events. Both cars have regular series' at B to Pro Class licenses. They're top tier.

The 1 year $49 is great also.

For someone who is new to iRacing, which of the 1yr deals think is better? cost/benefit?

It kinda depends on what kind of cars you like to race. If it were me I would go with the 1 year for $50 deal. The other promos are good as well because you will save money with getting a car and a couple tracks, but all the cars listed are B and A class cars which you won't get much use out of in the beginning unless you do the fun series races with them like Masi said.

Just something to consider, the 1 yr carb cup promo gives you Daytona 2007, so you'd have to buy Daytona separate, if you were going for ovals, but it's still a pretty good deal

If I was new to iRacing I'd go with the Caddy deal with three months for free just to see how I like it.

In case anyone's interested, iRacing.com is offering HALF-OFF to all new members. No codes required.

Check out this link: October Half-Off Promo!

You can use this e-mail as referral: isaric_music@yahoo.com

Much appreciated! Happy Racing! :cheers:

Anyone want a free 1-month code?

How do I get one?
I was considering the free 3 month thing but I don't like giving away that much information online. I want to make sure my computer can run it. Then I'll just buy it if it works.

carracerptp
How do I get one?
I was considering the free 3 month thing but I don't like giving away that much information online. I want to make sure my computer can run it. Then I'll just buy it if it works.

You know you don't have to leave your actual information. I just made it all up, the only thing that needs to be right is your email address

magic_town
You know you don't have to leave your actual information. I just made it all up, the only thing that needs to be right is your email address

Cadillac thinks my name is Lou Sasshoul and I drive a 2002 Ferrari Enzo... LOL

Anyone know if iRacing does the Black Friday deal every year? I renewed my membership last year hoping that was the case. :)

That applies to players outside the US as well right? Just making sure before I buy it.

Edit: Is there a page about this renewal? All I can see if that price for new members.

Last edited:
For the $49.00 Black Friday deal, just follow below

iRacing>members site>my account>change subscription>subscription choices>drop down>yearly $99.00>renew early>enter promo code>enjoy

iRacing>members site>my account>change subscription>subscription choices>drop down>yearly $99.00>renew early>enter promo code>enjoy

Thats not a bad deal if you ask me. I still have 2 years left but a extra year is not bad for 49$. 3 years fun..oh boy

Thanks. I was getting confused because I had cancelled my subscription prior. :)👍

Back