iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
So, any current offers or discounts for returning members? Since I now have a wheel, I may actually be able to do some hot lapping and I won't have to waste anyone's time asking them to take pics of my new liveries :lol:

Last edited:
So, any current offers or discounts for returning members? Since I now have a wheel, I may actually be able to do some hot lapping and I won't have to waste anyone's time asking them to take pics of my new liveries :lol:

I'm also wondering about this: any codes?

I haven't seen anyone mention the referral thing in quite sometime, I wonder if that's still up for grabs? Gives you $10 b/c your friend punched in your email as a referral. As for your friend see OP.

I'm also wondering about this: any codes?

Keep in mind that there is the Black Friday special, $49 for one year. Good way to top up your account for half price. Good only on Black Friday.

Last July 20th I received an offer to renew or reactivate and get 2years for $99. I don't know how often that offer comes around.

I have a three month free code if anyone wants it. I got it in Jan so I don't know if it still works. Now that the Caddy promo is over, it's a good deal.

I have a three month free code if anyone wants it. I got it in Jan so I don't know if it still works. Now that the Caddy promo is over, it's a good deal.

If its for returning members, I'd like to have it.

What do you get in the Cadillac promo? Do you just get to use the Cadillac car?

You get the Cadillac, Sonoma Raceway, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, and Canadian Motorsport Park.

For anyone that wants it, I have a 1 year membership for $49 code (Only for returning members). It expires at the end of this month.

Last edited:
You get the Cadillac, Sonoma Raceway, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, and Canadian Motorsport Park.

For anyone that wants it, I have a 1 year membership for $49 code (Only for returning members). It expires at the end of this month.

Do you have to have your membership run out to use your code? :)

Don't suppose there are any more free trial codes hanging about please Gents.

Have a lapsed membership from last year but don't mind starting from scratch if it will save me some cash now I missed out on the $99 for two year renewal promo.

Thanks,

Back