iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
Which deal are you talking about again?
They had a deal a while back where you purchased credits for 25% off so I bought $100 worth.
We are now talking about the Black Friday deal which can be used as many times as you want.
$49 for 1 year renewal.

Hello fellow racers,
new to this forum...
I am looking to renew my membership (2008-2009) and need an update on any ongoing promo codes. I receive email offers every two months or so, but erased the last one. Now I am set up again and ready to trade paint.

any help is appreciated!

3 Months of Iracing for Price of 1

Had this one on my old email that I lost for some time.

Promo Code: PR6VG4Q8CJRYNH6AA58CMQTCEQB

Expires 2-28-14

Hello fellow racers,
new to this forum...
I am looking to renew my membership (2008-2009) and need an update on any ongoing promo codes. I receive email offers every two months or so, but erased the last one. Now I am set up again and ready to trade paint.

any help is appreciated!

Usually these promo codes are strictly for new members, not returning members unfortunately...

For anyone looking to return, I have an unused promo code that's grants you three months for the price of 1.

And are u sure, that these codes are working. Because sometimes I received codes for my non-active account. And when I am trying redeem these codes for active accout, it says "Invalid Code".

For anyone looking to return, I have an unused promo code that's grants you three months for the price of 1.

I must update this as I seemed to have forgotten to mention this before:

The Promo code I had has expired on the 28th last week so it no longer will work. Sorry for anyone if they are confused.

Brace yourselves

More aggressive rookies are coming.

Back