iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
None of these work ... I want to renew my account but after seeing some of these promotions I want the content too.

use the promo code PR-2015NASCARDAYTONA for 3 months membership, Chevy gen6, Daytona, and ford gt for 10$. Only valid for new members.

Oh..mai..gawd..:

SRO Motorsports Group and iRacing.com today announced the creation of two online racing series for virtual sports cars that are based on the Blancpain Sprint Series and Blancpain Endurance Series. The two series will feature iRacing’s digital GT3 cars, including the BMW Z4, Ford GT and McLaren MP4-12C (with Aston Martin and another major manufacturer expected in the future) in races from thirty minutes to three hours in duration.

Tennis_gif_EXPLOSIONS.gif

Could also be the GT-R, SLS AMG or R8 LMS Ultra, Porsche is rather unlikely tho.

I guess this is not the right thread to discuss this, is it?
I thought the GT-R, SLS and R8 were alraedy in iRacing (Or am I thinking of Raceroom?) But yeah this probably isn't the thread to discuss "iRacing's secret new GT3 car"

I thought the GT-R, SLS and R8 were alraedy in iRacing (Or am I thinking of Raceroom?) But yeah this probably isn't the thread to discuss "iRacing's secret new GT3 car"

You're probably thinking Raceroom.

Either, fantastic news to hear.

I want to go back to iRacing, does anyone know how to get a code for discounted renewal? I don't want to pay USD 100 por 12 months.

You're in luck, they have the spend $75 get $100 going on now. Try PR100creditspring Or sign up for a 1 month sub then do that promo if it doesn't work. Valid until 3/31

Last edited:
You're in luck, they have the spend $75 get $100 going on now. Try PR100creditspring Or sign up for a 1 month sub then do that promo if it doesn't work. Valid until 3/31

Thanks, but I got even more lucky.

First, I asked support for a code and they sent me one for 3 months for 1: PR-LAPSEDEMAIL31715

Then, 10 minutes ago I received a mail from iRacing, telling me that I won't be able to pay with UltimatePay anymore (I used it a couple times a few years ago), and they gave me a code to buy 2 years for USD89, it said the code was unique to my e-mail, so no use in posting it, but if someone has also used UP, check your inbox.

Hey guys!

Thinking about trying iRacing and i have a question regarding promotions.

Is the $89.50 promotion only for new accounts? Will i be able to use it if i love the game after buying a "3 month for $5" promotion for example?

Hey guys!

Thinking about trying iRacing and i have a question regarding promotions.

Is the $89.50 promotion only for new accounts? Will i be able to use it if i love the game after buying a "3 month for $5" promotion for example?

iRacing is offering a special 3-month membership for only $5 for new members – a more than 80% savings. New members can use promo code PR-SROMG

not sure if this is still working.
If you do sign up, ask for a fellow iracers email address as you can add them as a refurral and they will get 10 bucks too.

Just announced today:

IMSA and iRacing.com today announced the creation of the IMSA iRacing.com Online SportsCar Championship. The online racing series features iRacing’s digital versions of Prototypes and GT cars competing on laser-scanned versions of Daytona International Speedway, Sebring International Raceway, Watkins Glen International and many other tracks on IMSA’s TUDOR United SportsCar Championship calendar.

Link

Promo code PR-IMSA2015 for new members.

Back