iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
PR-CarbCup3 and PR-CarbCup12 only give you daytona 2007 and Talladega not new daytona which you'll have to buy, I thought people might want to know (that's what happened when I did it, I don't know if it's been fixed or ever will)

I registered here for 6 month iRacing for free with mid ohio, mosport and infinion I believe plus the original package

https://www.cadillaccupracing.com/

I also went through the Free Cadillac option. I was amazed what they were giving me for free (I think it said $60+ value) and after giving it a try earlier this afternoon, I've come to the conclusion that it really is as good as everybody says. It isn't easy (I've spent 90% of my time so far on the grass of Lime Rock in MX5 practice sessions), but it's a very direct feel I haven't had from anything else. I was also pretty amazed that my year old, run of the mill laptop could run it on my 40 inch TV and still have it look decent. I can't wait until I feel comfortable enough with my own technique and skill to actually try a race :)

So, um yea... A big, big thankyou to the guy who told me (over microphone on GT5 funnily enough) about the free deal, and another massive thanks to him for walking me through it all while I set it up and did a few hours of testing. Cheers mate :cheers:

How can I see what promocodes are for old members too? ...my friend wanted to resub and we are searching best offer.

Ive been a member since January and have only seen 1 deal for existing customers. That was $75 and get $100 or something like that. So I dont think they have to many of old customer deals besides the black Friday thing.

Ive been a member since January and have only seen 1 deal for existing customers. That was $75 and get $100 or something like that. So I dont think they have to many of old customer deals besides the black Friday thing.

That's what I was thinking too. :ouch:

Well it's coming soon though... my friend ordered one promo from Cadillaccupracing, and when Black Friday comes, change back to his 1st account.

Thanks about quick reply! 👍

Well I have been mulling over getting a subscription to iRacing for a few months now, but thanks to Cadillac, I now have a 6 month subscription for FREE!!

I'm glad I waited now.

It wants my PayPal, how do I cancel it after I put it in?
Cause I don't know if I wanna continue afterwards...

Raced this afternoon for the first time. Thank you Mike for sharing on the Cadillac promo.
It is a great opportunity to try it.
I enjoyed the racing, not as much as our Parity league in GT5, but I have to admit that all the rules and strickness makes for an interesting online racing experience

I just got an email for a 2 years for $99 renew for existing members. In light of the fact that deals for members seem to be pretty slim on the ground, that seemed OK. And my membership was about to expire, so it was that or go play Project CARS full time.

Did anyone else get a similar offer?

I just got an email for a 2 years for $99 renew for existing members. In light of the fact that deals for members seem to be pretty slim on the ground, that seemed OK. And my membership was about to expire, so it was that or go play Project CARS full time.

Yeah, about to take that offer up as well. Not that I needed to but that'll mean iRacing subbed until 2015 for me. :lol:

Yep I'm going to be taking up that offer as well. Works out really good for me because my membership expires in about 20 days so I was going to be renewing this upcoming week anyway. I kept telling myself to hold out until a couple days before it went out to see if any specials came along. Looks like I was right!

I took them upon this offer. Pretty much the best we'll get I think as the other deals such as black Friday seem to be $49 for a year.

I'm glad this came along when it did as I too would've been out of 'contract' so to speak at the end of this month.

Imari
I just got an email for a 2 years for $99 renew for existing members.

I'll be taking this offer up also. Hard to pass up 2 years for the price of one.👍

I am so glad I had the chance to try IRacing for free, because if I have had to pay for that experience I would be very unhappy right now, but I did not have to pay so I am greatfull to my friend Mike for the tip and to Cadillac for the promotion.
Now I can go back to GT5, the reason I am into Sim Racing, and be content to know what IRacing is about.
Good luck to everyone enjoying IRacing.

Wow
How can you go back to gt5 after trying iracing ???
I will never touch gt5 after trying iracing.
Difference is so much, now i get pc sim players saying gt5 not a sim.
But people like different things, enjoy gt5 mate

Wow
How can you go back to gt5 after trying iracing ???
I will never touch gt5 after trying iracing.
Difference is so much, now i get pc sim players saying gt5 not a sim.
But people like different things, enjoy gt5 mate

As you wrote: Difference is so much.

I think it is understandable that some will be more interested by one more than the other because they are so different.
What is it that you like so much in IRacing that you do not experience in GT5?

Great online racing,no lag,physics,ffb,sound, strange tuning in gt5.

I saw what you posted this in another thread. Damn we see things so differently.

The Physic in IRacing is superior to all console game I have tried, but not to GT5. beeing one meter closer one way or the other does not make much difference. To me GT5 is closer and feel better because of the better feedback.

You like gt5, i like iracing.
Just leave it at that.
Enjoy your racing.

I was going to use that 2 year for $99 promo but the admin of the private league I run in also got 50 codes for 50% off on subscription and I got one for myself. I'll only renew a year since I'm already subscribed until July 2013.

FYI: The Cadillac promotion is now 3 months free. It also doesn't say anything about extra tracks, but I don't know if it mentioned them before.

Back