iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

It's just a screenshot, but it's too funny not to post. Smallhorses would love this car! It handles great! :)

mazduhsmile.jpg

Here is small clip about my tonights MX5-race with fellow Finnish iRacers. There is nothing spectacular, (I actually failed quite badly in lap 1) but in the end of video my engine suddenly blows! Never happened before to me, and I can't understand why... maybe this is the so called 'random engine-failure'.

:ouch: :grumpy:

Edit: ...and littlebit longer version about same Fun-race.

Last edited:
Here is small clip about my tonights MX5-race with fellow Finnish iRacers. There is nothing spectacular, (I actually failed quite badly in lap 1) but in the end of video my engine suddenly blows! Never happened before to me, and I can't understand why... maybe this is the so called 'random engine-failure'.

:ouch: :grumpy:

Haha, it sounds as if your car got blasted by a shotgun or sniper rifle (I wonder if a sniper was hiding on that Advan bridge/overpass) :lol: :dunce:

Haha, it sounds as if your car got blasted by a shotgun or sniper rifle (I wonder if a sniper was hiding on that Advan bridge/overpass) :lol: :dunce:

Wow... never thought about that, but you might be right! 💡 :)

Nothing special, but different view of doing race-recap. Sadly I somehow missed perfect focusing with my cam, so textures are littlebit blurry. Next time I try to be more precise.

By the way... interesting to see how iRacing also has small input-lag. Now when I noticed it, I'm going to consentrate to study if I can improve my times by taking care about it. I miss too much apexes, and that small lag may be one reason perhaps. Improving my own 'prediction-code' might be one step closer to Aliens.

there's no input lag, it's the camera recorder, its a theoritecally thingie, lot's of cams show a tv delay...

A few crashes last night, i'm in the #15 Chevrolet NASCAR.

Good video Mad. I'm just curious, you know the crash around 1:06, your car went through the other car. On iRacing is it always like that ?

I dont get what are you saying... could you be more specific Speedthrill?

If you tape yrself racing live with a tv infront of you, most cams will tape weird things from the tv, a half a sec/second latency is one off those common weird things.
Shows on alot of youtube movies from alot off sims wich don't have it in reality. ;)

Yeah I love all those videos. He certainly is a superb video editor. 👍

One of mine:

Lap at Laguna in the Williams FW31.

Yeah I love all those videos. He certainly is a superb video editor. 👍

One of mine:

Lap at Laguna in the Williams FW31.

Wow! :scared: Seems a bit insane to drive an F1 car around that track. Seems like a little goat path. Spa, Suzuka, etc can't come soon enough if we have to race this car here. Nice driving though!! 👍

Here is iRacing's current stable of cars throughout the service.

And here is a cool video showing off slow-mo curb physics in the V8 at VIR. I love the shot when he goes up the esses and gets completely airborne.

This reality comparison is impressive, the level of detail. Seems like they placed every single tree in the correct position, every light post, power lines, etc. Even the clouds are "from that region" compared to what you see at Mid Ohio. One thing I would say is the iRacing DP just lacks a little something in the engine sound, but that is being really nitpicky.

And here's another...

Last edited:
My 2nd installment of Heavy Impact, a crash compilation. Hope you enjoy it.

iRacing has made their racing school public. It has 10 chapters, I think. Here is the one on racecraft and passing etiquette. Someone should post this in the GT5 forums!!! LOL.

Video of my team mate inertia driving F1 car at watkins glen boot.

My fastest lap at limerock in the MX5. Optimal is a 58.9, but the first corners terrible on this lap so i didnt get near it. :(

Last edited:
Back