iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

Some mid-pack fighting from Trellet's Radical -league... I'm the poor yellow-green car front of this fellow-iRacer of mine, trying to keep my position as hard as I can. Cant believe how competitive series this is going to be. :crazy:

Some mid-pack fighting from Trellet's Radical -league... I'm the poor yellow-green car front of this fellow-iRacer of mine, trying to keep my position as hard as I can. Cant believe how competitive series this is going to be. :crazy:

I love race footage! :)

Videos from Richiespeed. He does awesome things integrating the music. 👍

First lap from Trellet's Radical Leagues 3rd race in Phillip Island... helicopter-cam.

...from 8th, to 4th! :)

Here is beginning laps from my in-car cam. I had huge luck at first lap, and I gained 10 spots. Looked that I was going to make my best result ever in Finnish National League -racing... well, things did not go how I hoped and that race turned out to be one of the hardest ever. In this video you can also see how collision-model effects to cars handling in iRacing. Before my first bad-beat the car was perfect for my liking... after, not so much. I will never ever anymore try to continue race after crash. It's just stupid to hope nothing major happened. :(

Last edited:
Video of the Monday Night V8 Supercar Online Series (Later race, Top split)

V8 Supercar Online Series video I made of the battle at the front at Round 10 of the series at VIR North.

Miatas at Okayama, huge field!!! :)

And the guy who won $2,200 from one lap on iRacing!!!! 👍 Very cool to have Larry McReynolds commentating.

the lap in-car

My best lap on the New Tyre Model at Road America! The lap is the current "online" world record although some of the DWC drivers have gone faster offline.

Toilet Escape Videos...hilarious!!!!

What has the world come to when people start making short-films with iRacing? :dopey:

Rivalry between movie makers??? "stabizisgay?" :)

Back