iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

Super slowmo around Laguna Seca. Watching this video makes you appreciate how good the iRacing graphics are. Too bad they didn't plan driver animations and other little features from the beginning. That is really the thing that makes these videos look lifeless, aside from other environmental activities....

Is that yours? incredible filters being used, probably the most realistic iR video i´ve seen.

I wish! My videos are usually boring in-cockpit videos with the same old music, same style and same green cars in every one. These are about as good as I can do...

The music in that Spa video is just epic! The editing isn't too bad either, well done!

Wow! That looks so realistic..

Iracing doesn't usually look like that does it?

It is a great car but I would say that.....

If you play iRacing max graphics that's what it looks like. 👍 No real editing there to make it look any better than what it is. 👍

It is a great car but I would say that.....

If you play iRacing max graphics that's what it looks like. 👍 No real editing there to make it look any better than what it is. 👍

Yea, the camera angles make it look better too.

But wow that is awesome, I really want to be able to run full graphics when I get into it haha 👍

what you ser is what you get assuming you have the power to handle it :)

except for various lighting modification in certain videos.

Lots of awesome films here. I have changed my stance on racing vids. It's great when they have background music 👍

Loved that SPA HD vid up top. Hampus, maybe you posted that one before but its so full of WIN it should be posted again regardless 👍

Yea i thought i had posted it so i went through the thread but nothing, most definitely posted it in the big iR thread i guess, sorry.

If you guys have cool vids or know of some that arent on here, then please post them here. I made this thread to try to attract a small percentage of the GTP users to try iRacing.

It's a tough nut to crack, but a small percentage from here is actually a very noticeable number of passionate drivers in iRacing, and there are many guys here that would be fantastic in iRacing.... :)

sandboxgod
I'll be sure to check your youtubes Hampus for more vids. 👍

Thanks i appreciate it :)
im no stabiz but i kinda know him and absorb stuff from him like a sponge ;)

he has helped me alot so i owe alot to him.
i use his videos for inspiration aswell,

Strange :S i have it set so all platforms can view it :S
Let me get back to you mate, maybe theres a box i forgot to tick or something.

The option "let this video be played on all platforms" is greyed out for some reason :S
I can´t choose either option for some weird reason.

Back