IRS 2.4 Hours of Nurburgring | Fred takes overall win, Tetsu takes Cup Class win

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoirAntares
  • 205 comments
  • 13,167 views
Hey everyone,

Spoke with @Antares26, the drivers that didn't get to qualify Saturday Night will have two opportunities on Wednesday and Friday night at 8pm to 10pm US EST via a room I will be hosting. This will be "One Shot" qualifying, meaning what ever the first flying lap you complete first will be your qualifying time for the Race. The compeditors tagged below please get with me this week to get your times in for Saturday.

GT3 - @Whitetail , @DesertPenguin , @nascarfan1400 , @STURRIDGE and @Jacob Falcon

Cup - @Sassafrass_3 and @RoadRageDudez
 
Last edited:
I'll be there. Sorry I missed the official event.
 
Hey everyone,

Spoke with @Antares26, the drivers that didn't get Saturday Night will have two opportunities on Wednesday and Friday night at 8pm to 10pm US EST via a room I will be hosting. This will be "One Shot" qualifying, meaning what ever the first flying lap you complete first will be your qualifying time for the Race. The compeditors tagged below please get with me this week to get your times in for Saturday.

GT3 - @Whitetail , @DesertPenguin , @nascarfan1400 , @STURRIDGE and @Jacob Falcon

Cup - @Sassafrass_3 and @RoadRageDudez
I’ll do it on Wednesday at 8 to 10 I’ll show up about 9est because that’s what time my lil girl goes to sleep
 
7277840157041001520_23.jpg
7277840157041001520_1.png
 
GTP ID: Alan_2134
PSN ID: Alan_2134
Class: GT3
Car #: 90
Car: McLaren
Team: USA Motorsports
Primary Sponsor: Goodyear/Pepsi


I understand I will go to back of the field start of race.
 
Before qualifying results are even finalized, I want to get confirmation on who will be attending the race this weekend, so that it can be determined whether or not a second lobby is needed. Please reply to this thread whether or not you'll be attending.

Deadline for confirmation is this Friday, May 24th at 10PM Eastern.
Any driver who does not confirm until then will be considered unable to attend and will have their entry withdrawn. Entries will also be locked by that time, so no last minute entries will be accepted after the 24th.

GT3 Class

#8 - BlueXephos22 (@DaGiBUS)
#9 - GTP_Bambi (@Whitetail)
#11 - Fred_dude (@Freddude)
#24 - mikey__2412 (@Miguelinho)
#26 - CWM_NoirAntares (@Antares26)
#42 - DesertPenguin09 (@DesertPenguin)

#57 - kp_stormie (@kpstormie)
#71 - jfalcon71 (@Jacob Falcon)
#80 - nascarfan1400 (@nascarfan1400)
#90 - Alan_2134 (@Alan_2134)

#369 - STURRIDGE (@STURRIDGE)
​
Cup Class
#3 - Sassafrass_3 (@Sassafrass_3)
#14 - CAB114 (@CAB114)
#17 - SSD_RRDZ (@RoadRageDudez)
#27 - aceboy127 (@aceboy127)
#54 - CFM_TetsuKobura (@TetsuKobura)
#55 - herimopp89 (@Herimopp89)
#72 - GTP_Dylan_GTP (@Dylan)

#82 - cbcvabch (@cbcvabch)
#84 - damon84c (@damonc84)
#760 - AngryEater (@AngryEater)
 
Last edited:
Internet at our new house will be installed on Friday. So I should be able to attend one shot qualifying and make the race
 
Oh f, my bad, I honestly totally forgot this was happening this weekend. Yeah ill be there. '>.<
 
I'll be there most likely (you seem to have forgotten me on the list of GT3 entries)
 
Here is my car:

Back:
6998593902539211276_0.jpg


Side:
7143276432777576964_0.jpg


Front:
7133706292159349260_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Alan I clicked on the link and it read Error.
 
Low likelihood of making qualifying tonight. May be available on Friday but not sure yet. Attendance Saturday should not be an issue, but I’ll update you all if that changes.
 
Thats because its not up yet, had a small family emergency tonight I had to tend to. Will be home in about 15 minutes or so to open a lobby.

Edit: will reschedule the lobby to the same time tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience guys.
 
Last edited:
I can run it tonight if needed. @damonc84
 
Back