IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments
  • 24,471 views

How should we handle the number of signups?

  • Bump Drivers through Qualifying

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

    Votes: 21 72.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Uh oh, I haven't qualified yet! I can't make Thursday with you two but if anyone has a room up in the following days I'll hop on. PSN: DownhillDinosaur
 
@aceboy127 any provisionals for GTE PRO and AM? Just so people can make the necessary changes to their liveries since the AMs are supposed to run the orange number plates if I'm not mistaken.
 
Uh oh, I haven't qualified yet! I can't make Thursday with you two but if anyone has a room up in the following days I'll hop on. PSN: DownhillDinosaur
I know @Ph1sh has pretty good availability for hosting lobbies, so you could probably setup a time with him if necessary.
@aceboy127 any provisionals for GTE PRO and AM? Just so people can make the necessary changes to their liveries since the AMs are supposed to run the orange number plates if I'm not mistaken.
We are currently sitting at 11 for GTE. It's very likely I'm going to do 6 Pro and 5 Am for the split. As for approximate lap times I have no idea where everyone will slot, but the sooner everyone gets their times in the sooner we will know.
 
Last edited:
Qualifying Results.PNG

Sorry for the double post guys. I figured the guys making a qualifying attempt today would like to know the current results. No LMP1 drivers have made an attempt yet, but here's your current LMP2 and GTE Standings.

Also, driver registration updated.
 
@aceboy127 I believe the GTE registration table got a bit messed up with the most recent update. Also, @nascarfan1400 would you still like to run this? Not seeing any registration from you yet. :scared:

Nice to see such a large field for the race! :dopey:
 
No biggie but could you represent my sponsorship from MasterCard in the signups?
 
I'd like to know if this counts as clean lap @aceboy127 and @Ph1sh



Did cut maybe first left hander on Dunlop chicane and right hander on second chicane of Hunaudieres straight...

Thanks

That looked like a pretty clean lap to me. The couple of spots you mentioned were the only one I noticed, I would probably call you out on those as well as the last chicane. Also, I wouldn't necessarily move to the edges of the straights like you did, but otherwise looked very good.
 
I've opened another friends session. I'll be on for a bit. PSN - Pie4July.

Edit: hey @aceboy127, approximately how many laps are we setting the actual race for? If I recall correctly, we can't set an actual time right?
 
I've opened another friends session. I'll be on for a bit. PSN - Pie4July.

Edit: hey @aceboy127, approximately how many laps are we setting the actual race for? If I recall correctly, we can't set an actual time right?

...looking around 39-40 laps on LMP1, 37-38 laps on LMP2, 34-35 laps on GTE as far as I am aware, this is if we are running 2.4 hours (2h and 24min)
 
That looked like a pretty clean lap to me. The couple of spots you mentioned were the only one I noticed, I would probably call you out on those as well as the last chicane. Also, I wouldn't necessarily move to the edges of the straights like you did, but otherwise looked very good.

...still getting used to wheel and cockpit view :) but times are promising and also top speed on straight.
 
Looking to join in the lobby. Can anybody help me out.
I'll be opening up another room shortly. Going to run some laps in my lmp1. Maybe a few small races. I'll edit my post once the room is up.

Edit: Friends Only Room Open
 
Last edited:
I'll be opening up another room shortly. Going to run some laps in my lmp1. Maybe a few small races. I'll edit my post once the room is up.

Edit: Friends Only Room Open

Thanks.
 
Forgot to mention I updated qualifying and registration.
 
I've been having some internet issues this week, so hopefully if I get them fixed, I'd like to qualify sometime Thursday.
 
What time of day will the track be set to?

Edit: apparently 1500
 
Last edited:
I'm planning to run a practice/qualifying session this evening. Be on in about 30.
 
How many spots are designated for GTE Pro again?

Of course this week is busy for me at work. Do we just get sent to AM if we dont make qualifying?
 
Lobby now open.
How many spots are designated for GTE Pro again?

Of course this week is busy for me at work. Do we just get sent to AM if we dont make qualifying?
I believe 7 now. Also, I'll get back to you on that.
 
I be your guys sexy safety car for the race
 
Back