IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments
  • 24,471 views

How should we handle the number of signups?

  • Bump Drivers through Qualifying

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

    Votes: 21 72.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I've been polishing one of my old liveries, just needs the finishing touch of a PRO or AM sticker. Bet it's going to be AM. :D
 
Never looked at, but aren't specs of both M6GT3 same?
power and weight are but some people like one and others the other....I prefer the Walkenhorst as the basic tune is lighter
 
@aceboy127, do the cars need to have class identifiers near the number plate on the hood of the car, or are the sides okay?
 
@aceboy127, do the cars need to have class identifiers near the number plate on the hood of the car, or are the sides okay?
Yeah, I believe the rules do mention that, but I could be wrong.
 
Just checked both M6, regarding power and weight, they have same max and min values, only difference that I saw are fog lights on one of the models...
 
Just checked both M6, regarding power and weight, they have same max and min values, only difference that I saw are fog lights on one of the models...
so can I drive my Turner IMSA car...but it is a “discovered” livery that no alterations can be made to. After reading the rules I asssume I have to make a Replica minus all the fharts and darts that I can’t reproduce. Also should this discussion be here or on Discord
 
What time setting is the race gonna be run in? I don't see it listed in the OP.
 
What time setting is the race gonna be run in? I don't see it listed in the OP.
You are correct, I do believe it is 15:00. I will check this evening and get it updated.
 
Sorry for the double post. There's literally so many signups now that I had to split up the LMP and GTE signups. Everything should be up to date. Let me know if you see any issues. Currently sitting at 7 LMP1, 6 LMP2, and 13 GTE. 26 signups altogether.
 
...man, this would be so nice to play all together, don't get PD at all. And I just double checked today if that 6-8 event in SP is real 30 cars, and it is 20 Gr3 and 10 Gr4.
 
That's so awesome to see the amount of signups that we have so far :cheers:

Can't wait for this race.

I'll be announcing my new Fanatec Livery on my Audi R18 LMP1 tonight :sly:
 
I would love to be there for this but that night is my 1st cousin's engagement party.
 
Announcing my Audi LMP1 Fanatec Livery that was designed by my good friend @Sinyster :cheers: We got the car dialed in for Le mans! See you guys there 👍

4621330947473702921_23_0.jpg
 
...added numbers to collection so it can be unified if you don't mind
 
I dont expect anyone to be on this early, but I've opened a friends only lobby for testing. If you'd like to join me, my psn is pie4july. I should be on for a few hours.
 
I dont expect anyone to be on this early, but I've opened a friends only lobby for testing. If you'd like to join me, my psn is pie4july. I should be on for a few hours.

I'll be up in 15-20 minutes, and it is around 14:30 here :)
 
Wow... is the fuel wear supposed to be so high? At the current limit (x3) The Viper drops below half a tank before the third lap is completed.
 
Last edited:
Wow... is the fuel wear supposed to be so high? At the current limit (x3) The Viper drops below half a tank before the third lap is completed.
Short shift and fuel save i guess
 
Back