IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
  • 72,089 views
I am hosting a practice lobby now. My psn is OlDirtyBryce and the room ID is 0475-4190-9487-5493-6900
 
Well are you or aren't you. I do need to know if there are special cases so we can work something out.
Given it was mid-week when I said it, the answer was a not-very-surprising yes. Le Mans isn't an on the fly sort of plan my dude...

But to make it clear. Yes I am at Le Mans. I will need to organise a special case.
 
Given it was mid-week when I said it, the answer was a not-very-surprising yes. Le Mans isn't an on the fly sort of plan my dude...

But to make it clear. Yes I am at Le Mans. I will need to organise a special case.
I'm aware, was just wanting to clarify. We will work something out to get you qualified.
 
Given it was mid-week when I said it, the answer was a not-very-surprising yes. Le Mans isn't an on the fly sort of plan my dude...

But to make it clear. Yes I am at Le Mans. I will need to organise a special case.
You're a special case...
 
Mum tells me this enough already...
Hey take some time away from the thread and enjoy your time at Le Mans. We shall see you when you get back.
 
IRS is special, just look at the initials for the league. "IRS", no we are not the internal revenue service.
 
Irritable
Race
Sanctioner

:p

Looking forward to the race!
That's pretty good. I'll have to remember that one.
 
Hey everyone, @TexasJDC has decided to switch to LMP1, which means he'll be the 1st reserve. There is a GTE spot open.
 
Would like to sign up as a reserve. Will race in any of the classes and any of the lobbies(they seem to be based on pace?), just let me know if/when someone withdraws their entry.

GTP ID: Standard_FV
PSN ID: Standard_FV
Car: LMP1 - Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 / LMP2 - Audi R18 '11 / GTE - Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Car #: 14
Team: N/A
Primary Sponsor: TBA
Hey everyone, @TexasJDC has decided to switch to LMP1, which means he'll be the 1st reserve. There is a GTE spot open.
 
Away from home now or I would.
 
My server is down will try again soon was doing this last night hope it doesn't affect me tonight
 
Just got off work early. I'll be home soon and be getting my tune ready for those talking about getting a room up.
 
Hello all, I heard from @SAMHAIN85 you guys have an open spot left in GTE. I'd like to fill the position.
Registration
GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Class:
Car #:
Car:
Team: (Write N/A if registering as Independent driver)
Primary Sponsor:
  • Drivers interested in entering must post the above information in the thread.
  • Drivers can either register as part of a team or as an independent driver.
  • Teams are required to use the same car, if they are in the same class.
  • Teams can have a maximum of three drivers per class.
  • Available car numbers are 1-999.
  • Car numbers are exclusive.
  • Primary sponsors are exclusive to each team/independent driver.
 
Just a question about the chicanes is it the white line I cannot cross or the Kerbs?
Thanks
 
Back