IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
  • 72,098 views
Registration
GTP ID: src_ej6
PSN ID: src_ej6
Class: GTE
Car #: 11
Car: Porsche 911 RSR
Team: (Write N/A if registering as Independent driver)
Primary Sponsor: SNAILRACING.ORG
  • Drivers interested in entering must post the above information in the thread.
  • Drivers can either register as part of a team or as an independent driver.
  • Teams are required to use the same car, if they are in the same class.
  • Teams can have a maximum of three drivers per class.
  • Available car numbers are 1-999.
  • Car numbers are exclusive.
  • Primary sponsors are exclusive to each team/independent driver.
Did I do that right?
 
Back up now everything's fine for me your quick 2 secs off your pace.
Screenshot_20190614-152221.png
that's the first 3:19 I've got without drafting. First tune I tried got me there. I don't cross any lines but I am putting left side over the white line for the right hander after the second straight
 
View attachment 828073 that's the first 3:19 I've got without drafting. First tune I tried got me there. I don't cross any lines but I am putting left side over the white line for the right hander after the second straight
Sick time that is mate I cant get near even with over the line, that's me burgernip 2020 just having a smoke then be back to it
 
Did I do that right?
Yea, I will get you added. #11 is taken though, you'll have to pick another number.
 
Sick time that is mate I cant get near even with over the line, that's me burgernip 2020 just having a smoke then be back to it
Ok I'll be back in a minute
 
Some quick times being put down from all the testing I've seen...

I'll need to get back into the groove and find something to balance the TS050 for the race. As much as I want to worry about not being in LMP1 AM, I worry more about having a car that will try and escape to Narnia during the race.

I'll be back from France on Tuesday @aceboy127 so any days between then and raceday I'll attend a session. Two QP session attempts right?
 
Some quick times being put down from all the testing I've seen...

I'll need to get back into the groove and find something to balance the TS050 for the race. As much as I want to worry about not being in LMP1 AM, I worry more about having a car that will try and escape to Narnia during the race.

I'll be back from France on Tuesday @aceboy127 so any days between then and raceday I'll attend a session. Two QP session attempts right?
Yeah, that is correct.
 
Can we choose wich qualification session we join?
You need to join the session that is hosting your class. As for tonight or tomorrow, either is fine.
 
You need to join the session that is hosting your class. As for tonight or tomorrow, either is fine.

Nice thanks because saturday would fit me best since the race and qualifiers are 3AM for me and tomorrow i'm staying up to watch the race anyways.
 
...so, LMP2 seems +8sec of LMP1... am I right?
 
Everyone in GTE please make sure to send a friend request to me before tonight as we will be running Friends Only lobbies for qualifying.
 
OK guys as it stands we will have 3 lobbies for qualifying tonight. Hosts are as follows. Make sure you send a Friend Request to your specified lobby hose. I will let everyone know if anything changes.
Just to remind everyone.
 
So Q is most likely going to be @ 3 30 min sessions within 2 hours....so last one would be@ 10:30 eastern?? Trying to get real life accommodated...lol
 
I'm gonna open the room at 8:55 EST and the first session starts at 9. If you're in you're in for the first session and the room will reset at 9:30 for the next session. Again at 10 and I think that's it right?
 
I was thinking...
  • Session 1: 9-9:30
  • 15 minute break
  • Session 2: 9:45-10:15
  • 15 minute break
  • Session 3: 10:30-11
Just a plan, don't necessarily count on those times. Gives plenty of time to check specs and deal with the leaving/joining members.
 
I was thinking...
  • Session 1: 9-9:30
  • 15 minute break
  • Session 2: 9:45-10:15
  • 15 minute break
  • Session 3: 10:30-11
Just a plan, don't necessarily count on those times. Gives plenty of time to check specs and deal with the leaveing/joining members.
I will be doing the same with the LMP2 lobby.
 
Back