IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
Hey, I'd be OK dropping you down to Pro since we have an open place if you'd like.

Nah, I’ve been sick the last few days. Long races give me a headache normally, not going to try starting it with every part of my head already full of mucus and throbbing.

Nah, I’ve been sick the last few days. Long races give me a headache normally, not going to try starting it with every part of my head already full of mucus and throbbing.
That's unfortunate, I'm sure we'll be seeing you around.

Just a heads up

• The race will begin under a formation lap with a maximum speed of 120mph (193kph) up until the Porsche Curves (Virage Porsche). The field must remain single file before the Ford Chicanes (Virage Ford), with adequate space given to cars in front and behind to avoid any incidents.
  • Once the field reaches the Porsche Curves, the field must slow the pace speed down to a steady 50mph (80kph). The overall leader will pick their preferred start side when coming out of the Ford Chicanes, with the rest of the field doubling up accordingly.
  • Start zone will be from the secondary start/finish line to the gantry right after it. The race starts as soon as the leader accelerates from anywhere within the start zone.

something rlly unfortunate has just happened to me, i have to go somewhere at the exact time of the race start (8pm CST).

Just a heads up

• The race will begin under a formation lap with a maximum speed of 120mph (193kph) up until the Porsche Curves (Virage Porsche). The field must remain single file before the Ford Chicanes (Virage Ford), with adequate space given to cars in front and behind to avoid any incidents.
  • Once the field reaches the Porsche Curves, the field must slow the pace speed down to a steady 50mph (80kph). The overall leader will pick their preferred start side when coming out of the Ford Chicanes, with the rest of the field doubling up accordingly.
  • Start zone will be from the secondary start/finish line to the gantry right after it. The race starts as soon as the leader accelerates from anywhere within the start zone.

Boy I need to watch the race more often cause I don't have a clue what or where ur talking about lmao

Back