IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
  • 72,086 views
I don’t think I’ll be racing tonight, so you can feel free to shuffle me out of the lobby order
Hey, I'd be OK dropping you down to Pro since we have an open place if you'd like.
 
Hey, I'd be OK dropping you down to Pro since we have an open place if you'd like.

Nah, I’ve been sick the last few days. Long races give me a headache normally, not going to try starting it with every part of my head already full of mucus and throbbing.
 
Nah, I’ve been sick the last few days. Long races give me a headache normally, not going to try starting it with every part of my head already full of mucus and throbbing.
That's unfortunate, I'm sure we'll be seeing you around.
 
I just hope I won't be too tired, nevertheless I will drive, but question is how good :) It'll be 3 in the morning by my time and I'm back from work in around 23:00 so rofl
I feel for ya we will be done around midnight here and I have to be at work at 5:45
 
@aceboy127 put me in lobby 2, i wanna battle some lmp1's (even though i know it wont happen xD)
 
@Bubdub804 could you send me a friend request at your earliest convenience?
 
I shall be streaming my POV with a 'wheel cam' :rolleyes: :lol:

This should be one hell of a race, in all 3 lobbies!
 
If it is still possible to set quali lap, would be great.
 
If it is still possible to set quali lap, would be great.
I hope to be available before the race tonight to ensure this happens.
 
Just a heads up

  • The race will begin under a formation lap with a maximum speed of 120mph (193kph) up until the Porsche Curves (Virage Porsche). The field must remain single file before the Ford Chicanes (Virage Ford), with adequate space given to cars in front and behind to avoid any incidents.
  • Once the field reaches the Porsche Curves, the field must slow the pace speed down to a steady 50mph (80kph). The overall leader will pick their preferred start side when coming out of the Ford Chicanes, with the rest of the field doubling up accordingly.
  • Start zone will be from the secondary start/finish line to the gantry right after it. The race starts as soon as the leader accelerates from anywhere within the start zone.
 
something rlly unfortunate has just happened to me, i have to go somewhere at the exact time of the race start (8pm CST).
 
Sorry you can’t be here. I know this race has been very anticipating. Hope everything is ok
yup rlly annoying when life happens at the exact wrong time :/
 
Just a heads up

  • The race will begin under a formation lap with a maximum speed of 120mph (193kph) up until the Porsche Curves (Virage Porsche). The field must remain single file before the Ford Chicanes (Virage Ford), with adequate space given to cars in front and behind to avoid any incidents.
  • Once the field reaches the Porsche Curves, the field must slow the pace speed down to a steady 50mph (80kph). The overall leader will pick their preferred start side when coming out of the Ford Chicanes, with the rest of the field doubling up accordingly.
  • Start zone will be from the secondary start/finish line to the gantry right after it. The race starts as soon as the leader accelerates from anywhere within the start zone.

Boy I need to watch the race more often cause I don't have a clue what or where ur talking about lmao
 
Boy I need to watch the race more often cause I don't have a clue what or where ur talking about lmao
Look up Track map with labels on corners
 
Back